Windows 10: Anniversary Update Failure (Solved)

Discus and support Anniversary Update Failure (Solved) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Glad it worked finally. Thanks for letting us know. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Not Myself, Aug 2, 2016.

1. dalchina New Member

Anniversary Update Failure (Solved)

Glad it worked finally. Thanks for letting us know.

dalchina, Aug 8, 2016
  2. azasadny Win User

I've had limited success in updating my Windows 10 devices to the Anniversary Edition using Windows Update, so I'll be trying the ISO over the next few days to see how that works. These are "standard" Windows PC's, that are fully patched, updated and virus and malware free.

azasadny, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anniversary Update Failure (Solved)

1. Anniversary Update Failure (Solved) - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Failure

2. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  3. Anniversary Update woes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update woes: Hi. I recently rolled back my desktop from the anniversary update because I was noticing problems with start times (slower), my wifi (poor connection) and bluetooth (connection problems with no audio). After trying to reinstall my drivers which had no success, I decided to...
  4. anniversary update failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    anniversary update failure: i have this ONE pc with windows 10 pro installed i needed to upgrade the Hdd cause it was running out of space. so i bought a 6TB hdd to replace the 3TB Hdd original. both Hdds have the same activation serial.both work fine. i updated the original hdd to the anniversary...
  5. Is the Anniversary Update Missing Drives Problem Solved?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the Anniversary Update Missing Drives Problem Solved?: There were many posts on the forum a month ago following the Anniversary Update (AU) about people having missing drives or drives showing RAW format. I haven't noticed any recent reports and wonder if this problem has now been solved? I've been postponing upgrading to the...
  6. Anniversary Update Problem

Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  7. Why no anniversary update?

Why no anniversary update?: My desktop computers are running Windows 10 Pro version 1511 OS Build 10586.545 I don't appear to get the anniversay update. Is there a reason for this? (I have a year old laptop with Windows 10 Home and that did get the anniversary update.) 74147
  8. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  9. anniversary update, accept or not

anniversary update, accept or not: I know it will eventually be installed no matter what I do but it appears it is loaded with errors from what I read on this site and others. Can it be delayed at all. Upgraded from 7 to 10 last December. 59811
  10. Solved - Win 10 Anniversary Update 1607 - The Worst Ever?

in Windows 10 Support
    Solved - Win 10 Anniversary Update 1607 - The Worst Ever?: This one has to be the worst of them all. It has taken us back to '90s era when we had to do such stupid things such as take out USBs while installation, install drivers and do backups and all that stuff. Few days back i decided to install the Annversary Update ie. 1607...