Windows 10: Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10

Discus and support Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i bought the anno 1503 game on disc and i can install the first disc fine and it all loads correctly. When i then put the second game disc in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RedTheAnimal, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10

So i bought the anno 1503 game on disc and i can install the first disc fine and it all loads correctly. When i then put the second game disc in it loads to the select menu and when i click play it loads for a split secind then does nothing.

Im eunning windows 10 64 bit btw and any help will be greatly appreciated

:)

RedTheAnimal, Sep 14, 2019

2. Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10

So i bought the anno 1503 game on disc and i can install the first disc fine and it all loads correctly. When i then put the second game disc in it loads to the select menu and when i click play it loads for a split secind then does nothing.

Im eunning windows 10 64 bit btw and any help will be greatly appreciated

RedTheAnimal, Sep 25, 2019
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10

It may just be a faulty disc, but it looks like Anno 1503 uses a particularly nasty version of SecuROM copy protection on the second disc.

SecuROM is notorious, but this particular version of SecuROM apparently caused numerous issues from day one.

There is a chance your problem has to do with running 64bit Windows.

Several DRM companies earlier products don't recognise 64bit Windows, and while some of these games may still install, others won't.

- When a game does install, using a noCD fix\hack will allow the game to run on 64bit Windows though. It's only the DRM that

has an issue with 64bit, and the noCD fix circumvents the disc check.

( I believe Anno 1503 AD changed to Safedisk copy protection, which you still need to use a noCD fix with on Win10 thanks to MS,

but it would have a better chance of installing completely from the disc.)

- Some old games that fail to install directly from the disc will install if the files are all copied to a folder on the Desktop and the game

is installed from there, but I doubt this will work with this game due to some of the special 'tricks' SecuROM implemented in this version.

Or.... Buy Anno 1503 AD from Good Old Games. Wait for it to go on sale and you should be able to pick up a copy for under $5- USD

GOG remove pesky DRM and make other tweaks that may be necessary to keep their games running on modern Windows versions.

Anno 1503 A.D. sur GOG.com

BossDweeb, Sep 25, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Yes... Well, maybe, if your game has the sub-title 'Setting Out For a New World", but it will only work if you manage to finish installing the game.

- Use the fix version that corresponds with the version you have patched the game to....

Games: Anno 1503: Setting out for a New World | MegaGames

- Trawl some Anno forums. You may find a way to get the game installed and running, or a link to another noCD fix

if the one above does not work.

BossDweeb, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Anno 1503 not loading on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Anno 1503 loading

2. User Profile handling anno 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile handling anno 2022: After many years doing other stuff I'm back at looking at some user handling at my new job.In "the old days" I'd create a proper default profile to go with our base image but as I have so far figured out that is today a no-go?The deployment system I have inherited currently...
  3. User Profile handling anno 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile handling anno 2022: After many years doing other stuff I'm back at looking at some user handling at my new job.In "the old days" I'd create a proper default profile to go with our base image but as I have so far figured out that is today a no-go?The deployment system I have inherited currently...
  4. User Profile handling anno 2022

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Loading: My Desktop PC ran a Windows update over the weekend, now its doesn't get past the blue window and circle of dots. It puts up an message "Diagnosing PC", then after some time another message "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete".Eventually, a blue...
  6. Annoing ADs again!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoing ADs again!: Hello all: Our PCs is the major place for ADs to invade. Today a new AD, weather and a lot ADs, comes into my tray. My task-bar is very crowded, this AD makes my task-bar full! annoing!!! Can you help me to drive it out??!! -- Zhao...
  7. ANNO 1701 // 1701 AD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANNO 1701 // 1701 AD Windows 10: Hi all, I'm hardly struggling on this game since it does not start on Windows 10. I remember I used to play that game on Windows XP so I tried to run it with compatibility for XP and even Run as administrator without success. I have installed the last Tages drivers because I...
  8. Windows 10 not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not loading: Tried all the automatic fixes but none of them worked. Message said if call for help tell them this message. STOPCODE: NTFS FILE ANOTHER SAID. D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I cannot find my backup disk or thumb drive. Need help....
  9. Windows 10 load.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 load.: I have loaded Windows 10 via a flash drive on to my Inspiron 1721 laptop with Windows Vista O.S. It loads OK but it wont boot after loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-load/6cb8c8f0-2702-4ea7-82ba-0554d21e3886
  10. Anno 2070 crashes with Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anno 2070 crashes with Runtime Error!: Hi, just as the title says the game crashes and what is weird from my point of view is that I've been playing for like 50+ hours the past week and it just came out of nowhere. I tried verifying the game files through Uplay, this isn't a Steam version of the game. I haven't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. anno 1503 windows 10

2. Win10 1503

3. anno 1503 wont start

4. anno 1503 windows 10 fix