Windows 10: Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month

Discus and support Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Utilizing Office 365, trying to find a way to organize announcements or information sent to a group. Could Yammer do this and organize this? Example:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by FanofExcel18, Nov 8, 2018.

1. FanofExcel18 Win User

Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month

Utilizing Office 365, trying to find a way to organize announcements or information sent to a group. Could Yammer do this and organize this?

Example:
    Today
    Monday Article 1
    Monday Article 2

Week
    Monday Article 1
    Monday Article 2
    Wednesday Article 3

Last Month
    Monday Article 1
    Monday Article 2
    Wednesday Article 3
    Monday Article 4
    Tuesday Article 5

:)

FanofExcel18, Nov 8, 2018
  2. LM-918 Win User

Calendar: week view, instead of day or month

In the calendar, there is a month view and a day view (with agenda and hour by hour).... is there a week view? i need to see my work week in one view without scrolling back and forth to compare days.

LM-918, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Francois D - Microsoft Support Win User
    Calendar: week view, instead of day or month

Hi LM-918,

Unfortunately it is not possible to have a week view of your calendar. The only options available are by day or by month.

Regards,

François.

Francois D - Microsoft Support, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcements Thread - Day, Week, Month - Similar Threads - Announcements Thread Week

2. How to add day of week in taskbar...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...
  3. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  4. Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reccurring Meeting 3 of the 4 weeks in Month: Good Morning... I am trying to Schedule a Reoccurring Meeting 3 out the 4 weeks in a month. The first Wednesday of every month is a Combined Conf Call with everyone on call. For the remaining weeks of the month, there are 2 Weekly Scheduled Conference Calls - From...
  5. 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017 (Gift): Hi, As it says on the title, I'm giving away a free copy of 90 days / 3 months Kaspersky Total Security 2017. If your interested, all you need to do is send me a Private Message and will send you the key, then all you need do is go here and enter it :...
  6. Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors: Hello, I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like: DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M etc... I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without...
  7. Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months

Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months: Hi, I built a desktop along with a friend a few months ago and within days started having issues. We managed to resolve all of his issues and most of mine besides this thread stuck in driver crash. For my friend it was an issue of windows update replacing the graphics card...
  8. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...
  9. How to output day of week to variable in batch

in Windows 10 Support
    How to output day of week to variable in batch: Hi all, I am trying to write a batch file in Windows 10 to output day of week (Monday, Tuesday etc) to variable do that I can do certain procedures on differnt days o the week and am having major problems. If I type DATE /T at command prompt I get 15/01/16 and no day of...
  10. Announcing #WINsiders4Good Give Month

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing #WINsiders4Good Give Month: NaiCOtTHfAs You are a Windows Insider. You are a member of a global community of people using the Windows technology we love. You are tired of the problems that have plagued our communities for generations and today you are ready to make progress in solving them with your...