Windows 10: Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

Discus and support Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 23, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ub/ba-p/637050

:)

Brink, May 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

Source: Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub Surface

Brink, May 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub

Brink, May 23, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

What is new in Microsoft Teams on Surface Hub - March round up

Source: Updates to the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub - Microsoft Tech Community - 391188

Brink, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Microsoft's New Whiteboard App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft's New Whiteboard App: Hello,Since my system was updated to the new MS Whiteboard version, I can no longer launch it using the Windows Ink Workspace taskbar button. It will launch if I go through the Start Menu, but that defeats the purpose of the shortcut taskbar button!Any ideas for a fix?Thank...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates: We launched Whiteboard to provide a way for people to brainstorm ideas, plan projects, solve problems, train colleagues, and to collaborate on projects whether in person or remote, across a variety of devices. In the classroom, we wanted to give teachers and students a way to...
  4. Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Microsoft Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The most recent version of Microsoft Whiteboard has many new capabilities — including persisted whiteboards, enhanced collaboration, and support for Windows. In today’s post, we’ll see how to enable Whiteboard to Whiteboard collaboration in Surface Hub. You...
  5. Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use whiteboard file created on Surface hub in Windows 10: Yesterday I have given a presentation using the Surface Hub we have in our office. I used the Whiteboard app on the Surface Hub and wanted to open the created file on my Surface Pro. However, it only gets stored as a .png and a OneNote file. How can I continue to edit the...
  6. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  8. Announcing new Surface Plus Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Surface Plus Program: Announcing Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business, available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com. Surface is designed to help people better create, collaborate, learn, and get things done. Beginning today at...
  9. New integrated experiences for Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    New integrated experiences for Surface Hub: Today we bring to you a great Microsoft 365 powered-device session from the Microsoft Mechanics series with Surface Hub as the hero device for collaboration, presented live during Microsoft Ignite 2017. Surface Product Manager, Nydia Cavazos, and Microsoft 365 Director,...
  10. Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...: Partner ecosystem continues to innovate to help more businesses transform how they do business with Surface Hub. Today, ISE 2017, the largest AV and integrated systems conference in the world, kicks off in Amsterdam. The Surface Hub team is pleased to share exciting news...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whiteboard app on Surface Hub