Windows 10: Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android

Discus and support Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are announcing the support of Actionable Messages in Outlook for iOS and Android to further help customers get things done quickly on the go.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android

Source: Actionable Messages in Outlook mobile help you act fast on the go - Microsoft Tech Community - 483559

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

Source: Power and simplicity: new Outlook mobile design helps you get things done faster - Microsoft 365 Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, May 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Announcing Actionable Messages in Outlook Mobile for iOS and Android - Similar Threads - Announcing Actionable Messages

2. synchronising outlook on android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    synchronising outlook on android: I have Office 365 on my PC, and use Outlook for my appointments, contacts etc. My principal email account is with gmail, which I normally access via Outlook. I've just installed Outlook on my smartphone (Samsung A3) so that I can have my calendar, contacts and email on hand...
  3. Bitlocker To Go compatible with Android or Ios

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker To Go compatible with Android or Ios: I encrypt my important information on the USB drive using Bitlocker to go. But it is not showing up when I connect it to the mobile device. Is there any Bitlocker To Go Reader compatible with Android or ios? Thank you...
  4. Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0: We are pleased to announce the version 1.0 availability for the Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS. Project Rome is a platform for enabling seamless cross-device and cross-platform experiences. The philosophy behind Project Rome is simple. App experiences shouldn’t be...
  5. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...
  6. Groove Music on Android and iOS is dead.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music on Android and iOS is dead.: This is kinda a really sad news for me as I mainly use Groove Music on my phone to sync all my music between all my devices. I really don't see the point of it. Why does Microsoft still offer OneDrive integration with Windows 10's Groove Music while also killing the only real...
  7. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS: Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119483
  8. Outlook Mail for Android

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  9. Outlook Mail for Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android, Microsoft Launcher: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] You’re standing in line at a coffee shop. Your right thumb is stre-t-ch-ing to drag out words on your phone’s keyboard while you squint to read the text on the web form you’re filling out. It’s amazing what’s possible...