Windows 10: Announcing Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments

Discus and support Announcing Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Power BI gateways, you can keep your data fresh by connecting to on-premises data sources. The gateways provide the flexibility you need to meet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments

Source: Announcing General Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

:)

Brink, Feb 2, 2016

2. Enterprise deployment

Unfortunately the answer to about all the "when" questions that haven't already been addressed by Microsoft is "There's no way to know." We'd have to wait for Microsoft to announce news on such a thing before we know. They tend to make announcements at
    certain yearly events. The next event is MIX11 this month. So watch for announcements from that event.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Enterprise deployment

When will enterprise deployment be addressed for WP7? At the moment this is not a business platform and we would be forced to turn to Android etc.

Stephen Greenhall, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

Announcing Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments

1. Announcing Availability of Power BI gateway for enterprise deployments - Similar Threads - Announcing Availability Power

2. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  3. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  4. "Gateway not available"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Gateway not available": Can anyone tell me if Microsoft have updated windows 10 in the last 4 days? I currently am losing internet every 20 minutes or so of online play and it is driving me nuts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and changed the power saving settings, then updated the...
  5. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...
  6. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and tried...
  7. Default gateway not available

Default gateway not available: Help! I've searched for hours for help on this issue and can't seem to solve my limited internet issue. First it was showing up: IP not configured correctly I input the following (which I found off another random site so don't even know if it's right) IP:...
  8. Default Gateway Not Available

Default Gateway Not Available: I have been having this problem for months now... every time I attempt transfer a large amount of data between my computers, one or both of the machines lose their network connection and windows does the "Default Gateway is not available thing" I have looked online and...
  9. Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview: Today, we are happy to announce the preview of the Power BI for Mixed Reality app! In today’s digitally transformed world, data is everywhere. Everybody in an organization, including first line task workers and service engineers, uses data every day to get insights and...
  10. Announcing preview of Office 365 adoption content pack in Power BI

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing preview of Office 365 adoption content pack in Power BI: Understanding how your users adopt and use Office 365 is critical for you as an Office 365 admin. It allows you to plan targeted user training and communication to increase usage and to get the most out of Office 365. The usage reports in the new Office 365 admin center are a...