Windows 10: Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

Discus and support Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re announcing a cool new feature (in preview) for Web developers using Azure App Service to create Web applications that use MySQL. MySQL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

Source: Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Aug 22, 2016

2. i have a problem with MySQL on my laptop windows 10 bit 64

first of all, i mistakenly typed "sc delete mysql" in the command prompt because my Xampp mysql is not responding.

Later, i uninstall Xampp and reinstall it again and MySQL started working. so i uninstall Mariadb and reinstall it again. While installing Mariadb, it stopped and displayed a message saying "service "MySQL"
    (MySQL) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." i would like you to help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Shakur_1896, Aug 22, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    Windows Phone 8 to 8.1 Update for Huawei Ascend W1

The 8.1 developers preview is not a trick. It is a release to allow developers to test their apps for 8.1.

There has been no release date announcement for the general release of 8.1.

garym123, Aug 22, 2016
Thema:

Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

1. Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview) - Similar Threads - Announcing Azure App

2. Logic apps, Sensitivity labels and Azure services bus Idea

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logic apps, Sensitivity labels and Azure services bus Idea: Hi Guys, Hope you are well. I have been tasked to create a logic app. That logic app should create a sensitivity label in Microsoft Purview automatic. What should be the trigger? Every message received on Azure service bus.do you have any idea how can i face that task? Thank...
  3. Logic apps, Sensitivity labels and Azure services bus Idea

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logic apps, Sensitivity labels and Azure services bus Idea: Hi Guys, Hope you are well. I have been tasked to create a logic app. That logic app should create a sensitivity label in Microsoft Purview automatic. What should be the trigger? Every message received on Azure service bus.do you have any idea how can i face that task? Thank...
  4. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  5. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  6. Azure app proxy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Azure app proxy: Hi, We are looking at implementing Azure app proxy and just trying to work out if it should be a priority or if we should postpone it to later, depending on if it will give us benefits now. Our current environment has about 7,000 windows devices enrolled into Intune as...
  7. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...
  8. UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app

in Windows 10 News
    UWP, Azure App Services, and DocumentDB Soup: A photo-sharing app: SnapGold is a photo-sharing UWP code sample that runs on Azure App Services and uses Azure DocumentDB and Azure Blob Storage for its data storage. You should be able to get this sample running locally using its mock (i.e. dummy) service in 5 minutes and then fully link to...
  9. Announcing the first Technical Preview of Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the first Technical Preview of Microsoft Azure Stack: Organizations are rapidly turning to the cloud to increase business agility and drive faster innovation. At Microsoft we’ve seen this first-hand rapid adoption of Microsoft Azure, where we’re seeing nearly 100,000 new subscriptions every month. However, we know many...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...