Windows 10: Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

Discus and support Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

Source: Announcing early preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools for Azure Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Feb 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 PC's configured for organization are unable to map to local network shared drives.

Hi Dalton, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as volunteers we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.

Azure AD is supported via the Azure Community so best to check with the Experts there.

Azure AD

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/acti...

Azure Community

Azure Community Support | Microsoft Azure

Azure Support

Microsoft Azure Support Options | Microsoft Azure

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 7, 2016
  3. You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016 which is your host.

Azure and Azure AD are supported via the Azure Community and MSDN so best to check with the Experts at those resources.

Azure

Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services

Azure Community

Azure Community Support | Microsoft Azure

Azure Support

Microsoft Azure Support Options | Microsoft Azure

Azure Active Directory

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/...

Azure Active Directory - Forums

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/...

SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

1. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools - Similar Threads - Announcing Azure Stack

2. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  3. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  4. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question: Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain (pre-defined) amount of time? submitted by /u/MSTransplant2019 [link] [comments]...
  5. To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    To create Windows x86 VMs on Azure PaaS: I have a query on Azure PaaS cloud computing. I'm aware that we can create VMs on IaaS. Can we create VMs on PaaS? Like in Azure PaaS?. I want to run my custom software on Intel CPU only and test. I know in IaaS I can create AWS image of specific OS say Windows x64 and...
  6. Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps: For those who were wondering what Microsoft would do with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) following its purchase of GitHub earlier this year, the answer is in. Microsoft is "evolving" VSTS into a family of Azure DevOps services... Read more: Microsoft rebrands,...
  7. Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack: Today, I am in Toronto at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference discussing the opportunities enabled by Microsoft Azure Stack with our partners. When we talk to customers about bringing the innovation of the public cloud to their datacenters, it’s amazing to watch the...
  8. Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview): Today, we’re announcing a cool new feature (in preview) for Web developers using Azure App Service to create Web applications that use MySQL. MySQL in-app enables developers to run the MySQL server side-by-side with their Web application within the same environment, which...
  9. Announcing the first Technical Preview of Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the first Technical Preview of Microsoft Azure Stack: Organizations are rapidly turning to the cloud to increase business agility and drive faster innovation. At Microsoft we’ve seen this first-hand rapid adoption of Microsoft Azure, where we’re seeing nearly 100,000 new subscriptions every month. However, we know many...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...