Windows 10: Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core

Discus and support Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been an exciting time over the last six months with our first release of Windows 10 IoT Core during //build/ 2015, the first public release in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core

Source: Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core, Arduino partnership updates | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 27, 2015

2. Is windows 10 IoT free ?

Its free for certain types of hardware, example: Windows 10 IoT Core for the Raspberry PI.

Also, you need to download the right edition for the developer board you own. Learn more:

Downloads | Windows 10 IoT Core for Raspberry Pi 2 / 3 | IoT Core Dashboard | Windows IoT

IoT Core ISO

Windows 10 IoT Core for Raspberry Pi 2 & 3

Download Windows 10 IoT Core Creators Update ISO for Raspberry Pi 2 & 3.

Download
    Windows 10 IoT Core for Dragonboard 410c

Download Windows 10 IoT Core Creators Update ISO for Dragonboard 410c board.

Download
    Windows 10 IoT Core for MinnowBoard MAX

Download Windows 10 IoT Core Creators Update ISO for MinnowBoard MAX

Download

Andre Da Costa, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Does the Windows 10 IoT version use the Windows 7 Backup & Restore?

Hello Lewishilary,

We understand that your would like to know about the Windows 10 IoT version back up and restore system.

Currently we do not have much information on this. To know more on
    Windows 10 IoT Core support for Raspberry Pi 3
    follow the blog.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core

1. Announcing DragonBoard 410c support in Windows 10 IoT Core - Similar Threads - Announcing DragonBoard 410c

2. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x: Hi,One of our product is currently on Win CE 7 running over TIs AM3352 SOC, we were considering to migrate from Win CE to Win 10 IOT Core to keep the migration efforts minimum.The hardware requirements document of Windows 10 IOT Core mentions that any ARM SOC with V7...
  3. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x: Hi,One of our product is currently on Win CE 7 running over TIs AM3352 SOC, we were considering to migrate from Win CE to Win 10 IOT Core to keep the migration efforts minimum.The hardware requirements document of Windows 10 IOT Core mentions that any ARM SOC with V7...
  4. Windows 10 IOT Core support for TI AM335x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core

OTG support in Windows 10 IoT Core: Hello, In my application I am using iMX6 SoloX processor along with Windows 10 IoT platform. I am planning to use one of the USB OTG ports in the processor as USB endpoint device it can be any device like Keyboard, Mouse, Mass storage etc. When I checked with NXP, they...
  6. Announcing public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core on NXP SoCs

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core on NXP SoCs: [ATTACH] Earlier this year, Microsoft and NXP announced a private preview of Windows 10 IoT Core on NXP i.MX6 and i.MX7 applications processor families. Hundreds of participants expressed their interest in the combination of 10 years of Windows security updates and the...
  7. Does Windows 10 Iot-core support USB OTG?

Does Windows 10 Iot-core support USB OTG?: Hi, Does Windows 10 Iot-Core support the USB Dual Role Port(USB OTG) of Intel Apollo Lake? Checking Microsoft's information is not incomplete. If so, please tell me what to do? Thank you....
  8. Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services: The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming how businesses gather and use data to develop competitive insights and create new financial opportunities. As IoT technology matures and our partners gain more experience, they are evolving their business models to increase the...
  9. Computex 2018 - Announcing Windows 10 IoT Core Services

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018 - Announcing Windows 10 IoT Core Services: Similar to the embedded devices that came before them, modern IoT devices are often used in places where physical servicing is difficult and expensive. For example, it’s expensive for an oil company to put a technician on a helicopter to service equipment on a platform at...
  10. Announcing Intel Joule support in Windows 10 IoT Core Anniversary Edit

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Intel Joule support in Windows 10 IoT Core Anniversary Edit: Two weeks ago I was excited to see us unveil Windows 10 IoT Core Anniversary Edition running on the new Intel® Joule™, built on the new Intel® Atom™ T5700 SOC. It took us a little over 6 weeks to bring up Windows 10 IoT Core and build Bamboo, the first Windows 10 IoT Core and...