Windows 10: Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea

Discus and support Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Today, as part of our deep and continued commitment to make Office 365 the most trusted cloud service for productivity, we are announcing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea

Source: Announcing general availability of Office 365 from local datacenters in South Korea - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 16, 2017
  2. Heclalava Win User

How can I install maps of South Korea

I am moving to South Korea, and I am also looking for ovi maps to put on my Nokia 5800. Are there no maps available for South Korea? If not, then why not?

Maybe I should rather use Garmin instead of ovi maps, they seem to offer a much better service than Ovi Maps.

Heclalava, Apr 16, 2017
  3. In which countries can I use navigation with Nokia Maps or Nokia Drive?

I'm wondering why no offline map for Japan, South Korea and Israel...

For Japan and South Korea, these are hot tourist spots

soryuuha---01, Apr 16, 2017
Thema:

Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea

1. Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea - Similar Threads - Announcing general availability

2. Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Edge WebView2 General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce that Microsoft Edge WebView2 for Win32 C/C++ is generally available and ready for use in production applications! With today’s announcement, we are officially releasing a forward-compatible WebView2 SDK along with...
  3. Microsoft announces general availability of Desktop Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces general availability of Desktop Analytics: Today, we’re thrilled to announce the general availability of Desktop Analytics—the cloud-connected service that integrates with System Center Configuration Manager to help IT professionals take a data-driven approach to their management of Windows endpoints. Since announcing...
  4. Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available: Having privileged access to an application is all that’s needed to execute commands with malicious intent to inflict damage to or exfiltrate data from an organization. Such high privileges can be misused to create fake accounts, grant excessive permissions, exfiltrate...
  5. Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps: Today we’re announcing general availability of new solutions purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. Available worldwide today, Microsoft 365 Business includes the Office 365 suite of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as...
  6. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  7. Announcing Azure DNS General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure DNS General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce the General Availability of Azure DNS. As a global service, it is available for use in all public Azure regions. We announced the Public Preview of Azure DNS at the Ignite conference in May of last year. Since then the service has been...
  8. Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness: We are pleased to announce the general availability of Upgrade Readiness, one of the solutions in the suite of solutions called Windows Analytics. Upgrade Readiness helps you plan and manage the Windows upgrade process from beginning to end and enables you adopt new Windows...
  9. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of the .NET Framework 4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 was released as part of Windows 10 Creators Update a month ago. You can now install the .NET Framework 4.7 on other versions of Windows. You can download the .NET Framework...
  10. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365: We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability! Please fill out this request form to sign up, and we’ll help you to deploy it—for free. SDS helps schools automatically create...