Windows 10: Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD)

Discus and support Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have consistently heard from our customers—both large and small—that they struggle to keep up with the pace of changes in technology. They feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD)

Source: Collaborating with customers and partners to deliver a modern desktop: Microsoft Managed Desktop - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 17, 2018

2. MMD render to video problem

Hi. I really want to be an animator in MMD, (because it's so cool!) but I've got a problem.

I have Windows 10, and MMD launches fine, but every time I try to render an animation to AVI file (video mode) it always comes up with the missing dll error. I have the newest version of MMD, have installed DirectX, basically tried everything to fix this,
    but to no avail.

I don't know any other ways to fix this. Could you help me please? Thanks. Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) :)

sarahfulkerson, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD)

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD)

1. Announcing Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Managed

2. Microsoft announces Windows Package Manager Preview for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows Package Manager Preview for Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the Windows Package Manager preview! If you’re already familiar with what a package manager is, feel free to skip this paragraph. If you’re still reading, you’re going to love this! A package manager is designed...
  3. Microsoft announces general availability of Desktop Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces general availability of Desktop Analytics: Today, we’re thrilled to announce the general availability of Desktop Analytics—the cloud-connected service that integrates with System Center Configuration Manager to help IT professionals take a data-driven approach to their management of Windows endpoints. Since announcing...
  4. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  5. Microsoft announces public preview of Windows Virtual Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces public preview of Windows Virtual Desktop: Last September, we announced Windows Virtual Desktop and began a private preview. Since then, we’ve been hard at work developing the ability to scale and deliver a true multi-session Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus virtual desktop and app experience on any device. Today,...
  6. Microsoft announces HoloLens2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  7. Announcing Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Search: This week at Ignite 2018, we announced Microsoft Search. We’re delighted to announce that we are expanding that vision to encompass search both inside and outside of Microsoft 365. By applying artificial intelligence (AI) technology from Bing to the deep personalized insights...
  8. What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft Managed Desktop, Cloud-based device management: [ATTACH] The primary concern every organization faces at some stage is how to keep up with the pace of changes in technology while staying secure and up to date against sophisticated security threats. These and many other challenges pose serious risks [...] This post What is...
  9. Announcing Microsoft IoT Central

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft IoT Central: The Internet of Things (IoT) is quickly becoming a critical aspect of doing business. In the same way that web, mobile and cloud technologies have powered digital transformation, IoT is the next big catalyst. Yet while IoT brings a new set of benefits for companies that...
  10. Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing GDPR Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which began as a regulatory requirement, is increasingly seen as a long-term opportunity to establish greater trust with customers and further unlock employee collaboration and productivity in many businesses. The intelligent...