Windows 10: Announcing #Microsoft365 Education

Discus and support Announcing #Microsoft365 Education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; c7_3_MukBjQ In my job, I am fortunate that I get to travel to schools around the world. I am often inspired by these visits, especially when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing #Microsoft365 Education

Source: Announcing Microsoft 365 Education, a single, affordable solution built for education Microsoft EDU

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017

2. Will Windows 10 be the last known Windows?

Well we won't know until such time as Microsoft Announces any future OS. Frankly we don't even have enough information to make a good educated guess.

Rob - SpiritX

SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Sean McD7 Win User
    Microsoft 365 Business - how to enroll 2 separate Windows 10 devices for one license?

Hi,

I have been reading through the Microsoft365 Business information and documentation and don't seem to be able to find a clear answer.

If you assign a Microsoft365 Business licence to an Office365 existing user to replace their current subscription, I take it the license allows only one Windows 10 computer to qualify for the Microsoft Windows 10 Business license and Azure join?

What if you have staff member's with a PC and laptop each, how do you migrate and license both of their devices and for the MDM enrollment.

I understand they can have upto 5 activated installs of the Office365 suite it comes with but what about the Windows 10 device enrollment?

Kind Regards,

Sean.

Sean McD7, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Announcing #Microsoft365 Education

1. Announcing #Microsoft365 Education - Similar Threads - Announcing #Microsoft365 Education

2. Switching from Microsoft to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Microsoft to Microsoft365: I have a Windows PC associated with withdows 10 enterprise education account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The admin change the enterprise service to m365 by assigning us new account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** of this I can't login to...
  3. Switching from Microsoft to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from Microsoft to Microsoft365: I have a Windows PC associated with withdows 10 enterprise education account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. The admin change the enterprise service to m365 by assigning us new account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** of this I can't login to...
  4. Switching from Microsoft to Microsoft365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft365 or Windows365 that is the question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft365 or Windows365 that is the question: Once Windowss cloud PC is avilable, will I be able to sign in with my microsoft365 subuscription or is the Subscription going to be seperated?...
  6. Lenovo announces new generation of Windows 10 laptops for education

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo announces new generation of Windows 10 laptops for education: Lenovo has announced a new generation of Windows 10 laptops that help students and educators transition between classroom and remote learning, supported by a wide range of software and services. [ATTACH] Lenovo 14w Powered by AMD processors, the Gen 2 14-inch...
  7. Microsoft announces Windows 10 PCs for Education and Classroom Pen 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows 10 PCs for Education and Classroom Pen 2: [img] The past year has been a time of unprecedented change, complexity, and ambiguity, and educators, students, and parents have had to embrace new ways of teaching and learning. Through it all, it’s been inspiring to see the incredible work the education...
  8. Win 10 Home Upgrade to Win 10 Education (Microsoft365 licensed)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home Upgrade to Win 10 Education (Microsoft365 licensed): Hi All I need some assistance. It's been a real bumpy ride trying to build machines to spec and for a school. Long and short of it, I have built over 25 machines for a school. We have bought M365 A3 as we need Windows 10 Edu installed. All machines have a base OS of...
  9. ISTE 2019 - Microsoft announces new tools and resources for education

in Windows 10 News
    ISTE 2019 - Microsoft announces new tools and resources for education: 4CAfav3HtTo In today’s classrooms, diversity is the new norm. By creating student-centered, inclusive learning environments, educators have the flexibility and opportunity to meet the needs of the diverse group of learners in every classroom. Technology has the power to...
  10. All workers welcome with #Microsoft365

in Windows 10 News
    All workers welcome with #Microsoft365: Today at Microsoft Ignite, we unveiled a new vision for empowering Firstline Workers in the digital age and introduced Microsoft 365 F1—a new offering that brings together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security to deliver a complete, intelligent solution...