Windows 10: Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service

Discus and support Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In-app advertising continues to represent over one-third of the revenue that developers make from writing apps for the Microsoft Windows platform. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service

Source: Announcing Microsoft's Ad Mediation Service - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, May 8, 2017
  2. 汪韬 Win User

How to remove Ad Mediator

I had Ad Mediator 1.0.3 installed before upgrading to Windows 10 and apparently there was something wrong with it and now I can't uninstall 1.0.3 (When I install 2.0.0 I have both versions installed, when I try to repair the older version it says the feature
    is unavailable, I guess what it is saying is that it couldn't find the package).

So now I don't know how to uninstall Ad Mediator 1.0.3, I tried to find installation package for older versions but there is only 2.0.0 available on the internet. Plus, MicrosoftFixit didn't fix it.

Thanks

汪韬, May 8, 2017
  3. 汪韬 Win User
    How to remove Ad Mediator

Hi,

Thank you for replying, the control panel thing didn't work, I checked the registry, it wasn't there. Under the Uninstall directroy, it has a bunch of folders with numbers in quotes, and only these folders with names:

Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service [​IMG]

What should I do?

Thanks!!!

汪韬, May 8, 2017
  4. Winuser Win User

Let me buy the app and stick your ads.

Winuser, May 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft’s Mediation

2. Windows AD Service account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows AD Service account: Hi,Is there a way to identify an windows Active Directory service account and where it is been used and for which service?Regards,Saras. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ad-service-account/767b3e57-91e1-4e90-9e8b-46424a825919
  3. Windows AD Service account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows AD Service account: Hi,Is there a way to identify an windows Active Directory service account and where it is been used and for which service?Regards,Saras. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ad-service-account/767b3e57-91e1-4e90-9e8b-46424a825919
  4. Project xCloud game streaming service announced by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Project xCloud game streaming service announced by Microsoft: IzV_xrisMko The future of gaming is a world where you are empowered to play the games you want, with the people you want, whenever you want, wherever you are, and on any device of your choosing. Our vision for the evolution of gaming is similar to music and movies —...
  5. Announcing Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Search: This week at Ignite 2018, we announced Microsoft Search. We’re delighted to announce that we are expanding that vision to encompass search both inside and outside of Microsoft 365. By applying artificial intelligence (AI) technology from Bing to the deep personalized insights...
  6. Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces the public preview of Windows 10 IoT Core Services: The Internet of Things (IoT) is transforming how businesses gather and use data to develop competitive insights and create new financial opportunities. As IoT technology matures and our partners gain more experience, they are evolving their business models to increase the...
  7. Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program: As part of our continuous efforts to help Windows developers monetize better through ads, we are very excited to announce the launch of the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program – a curated collection of ad enabled apps that are best in class in terms of usage, engagement...
  8. Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server: Background to SQL Server servicing Historically, we have released Cumulative Updates (CUs) every 2 months after a major version is released, and roughly yearly Service Packs (SPs), containing fixes from all previous CUs, plus any feature completeness or supportability...
  9. Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office 365 Centralized Deployment service: Office add-ins help Office users to personalize their work experience and streamline data access. Late last year, we announced the Centralized Deployment service in preview, which allows administrators to deploy Office web add-ins. Today, we are excited to announce general...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...