Windows 10: Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

Discus and support Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re introducing a brand new app to the Office portfolio. Say hello to Sway! Sway is an entirely different way to express yourself and bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

Read more...

[youtube]Jw-g6IuBVJE[/youtube]

[youtube]IUBTY25bDOQ[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Sep 30, 2014
  2. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Sep 30, 2014
  3. Gbrimhn Win User
    Exporting Sways

I'm still in school, and for a number of projects I have in my classes I need to use Sway to make and turn them in to my teachers. I'm not used to Windows though, so I have no idea what I'm doing! How do I copy a link for my Sway to email, or directly
    export it to another website? (Preferably in-app, though an explanation for doing either through the website will be just as helpful!)

Gbrimhn, Sep 30, 2014
  4. Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

Soooo..... Basically what I can pull off in PowerPoint as is? *Wink

Coke Robot, Sep 30, 2014
Thema:

Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

1. Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to.. - Similar Threads - Announcing Office Sway

2. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  3. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  4. Sway & Twitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  5. Announcing the Microsoft HoloLens ‘Share Your Idea’ campaign

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Microsoft HoloLens ‘Share Your Idea’ campaign: The developer community anticipation for Microsoft HoloLens has been exciting to see, and we love the discussions about what you are planning to do with HoloLens and the Windows SDK. We want to share everything we’ve learned about developing great holographic apps. To that...
  6. Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10: Windows 10 is all about helping you do more, and the family of apps that come with Windows 10 work together to enable and enhance scenarios we believe users care about. Today we’re excited to share the integration of Sway– our new digital storytelling app from Office – with...
  7. Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more: The promise of Sway is to make it easy for you to add, visualize and share your content in new, interactive and exciting ways. We’ve been continuously making updates during Sway Preview based on your feedback. Today we’re excited to announce a set of changes across the major...
  8. Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Touching base on Microsoft Office Sway Preview: On October 1st, we introduced Office Sway to the world as a brand new app joining the Office portfolio to help people quickly and easily bring their ideas to life in a new way. We also kicked off Sway Preview, putting an intentionally early and “feature light” version of Sway...
  9. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...
  10. Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence: From the beginning, Sway has aimed to help people easily create and share fantastic content that looks great on any device. Today, we’re thrilled to start bringing the intelligence of Bing Image Search into Sway Preview. These features allow you to search for content, review...