Windows 10: Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

Discus and support Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are extremely excited to announce that the PowerShell extension for Visual Studio Code has reached version 1.0! We are shipping this update to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

Source: Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0! | Windows PowerShell Blog

:)

Brink, May 9, 2017

2. VS 2015 - Disable "PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio are available" prompt

Every time I open a .ps1 file in Visual Studio 2015 it tells me "PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio are available" in an annoying yellow bar that pops up wanting me to install these tools.

I don't want to install these tools, I use a separate editor for PowerShell that I'm quite happy with.

All I'm using Visual Studio for is analyzing changes before checking things into TFS.

How can I make this prompt go away? I'm about to just go back to using Visual Studio 2012.

Thanks,

- FS

FStallings, May 9, 2017
  3. VS 2015 - Disable "PowerShell Tools for Visual Studio are available" prompt

Hi,

To better help you with your concern, we suggest that you post your inquiry on this
    link. There are Visual Studio experts to assist you on that forum.

Feel free to write us back if you have other concerns.

Noreen Mon, May 9, 2017
Thema:

Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

1. Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0 - Similar Threads - Announcing PowerShell Visual

2. Visual Studio Code/PowerShell not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Code/PowerShell not working: So I have been programming on and off for past couple years, and have decided to work on learning C++ and C# using Microsoft Visual Studio Code not the one that is preinstalled on the computer. When I opened it up and wrote a basic program, I ran the terminal to see an output...
  3. Visual Studio Code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio Code: Does anyone know why VS code keeps looking like this when I move my cursor around? It also happens when I minimize it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/1ef1f542-31a9-4955-b1e6-de5d8347abe2
  4. Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Online Public Preview: TL;DR Available beginning at Microsoft’s Ignite conference as a public preview, Visual Studio Online provides managed, on-demand development environments that can be used for long-term projects, to quickly prototype a new feature, or for short-term tasks like reviewing pull...
  5. visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    visual studio code: see this error in this main function is there but also the error shows I send u this screen shot tell me what is the problem[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code/967d7874-6286-45e7-b899-b6a91312cffd"
  6. Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Visual Studio Code Installer for Java Developers: It’s been almost 3 years since the first Java language server was developed during a hackathon in a small conference room at Microsoft’s Zurich office with people from Red Hat, IBM, Codenvy and Microsoft, which later became one of the most popular extensions for Visual Studio...
  7. Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode: We’re excited to announce the general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode and offer a sneak peek at an up-and-coming feature we think you’ll love! With the release of Visual Studio 2019 Version 16.1, IntelliCode will be included with any workload supporting C#, C++,...
  8. Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1: Today, in the Microsoft Connect(); 2018 keynote, Scott Guthrie announced the availability of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 1. This is the first preview of the next major version of Visual Studio. In this Preview, we’ve focused on a few key areas, such as making it faster to open...
  9. Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2019: Since we launched Visual Studio 2017 in March of that year, it has become our most popular Visual Studio release ever. Your feedback has helped our team publish seven updates since our initial GA, which have improved solution load performance, build performance, and unit test...
  10. Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Visual Studio Connected Environment: I've been having all kinds of fun lately with Kubernetes, exploring building my own Kubernetes Cluster on the metal, as well as using a managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure with AKS. Today at the Connect() conference in NYC I was happy to announce Visual Studio Connected...