Windows 10: Announcing Preview of New Data Import and Shaping Experience in Excel

Discus and support Announcing Preview of New Data Import and Shaping Experience in Excel in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi Insiders and greetings from the Excel team! Excel 2016 includes a powerful set of tools called Get & Transform. These tools, which are based on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing Preview of New Data Import and Shaping Experience in Excel

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-ffdf8bd117af

:)

Brink, Feb 28, 2017
  2. IT Guy Viki, Feb 28, 2017
  3. Windows 10

Hi

The Insider Preview is for users who want to test the newest version of Windows 10. There is the PC version and the Mobile version for Phones.

Windows Insiders - Help shape the Windows experience for millions of people:

Windows Insider Program | Get the latest Windows features

Regards

Ronnie Vernon, Feb 28, 2017
Thema:

Announcing Preview of New Data Import and Shaping Experience in Excel

1. Announcing Preview of New Data Import and Shaping Experience in Excel - Similar Threads - Announcing Preview Data

2. Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing data import from PDF documents into Excel: We are excited to announce a new and exciting update to Get & Transform Data capabilities in Excel – PDF data connector! This has been one of the top requests from you and we heard you. With the new From PDF connector you can connect to PDF files, and use the...
  3. Importing firefox data to new Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data to new Edge: I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and bookmarks html are...
  4. Microsoft announces public preview of Office Scripts in Excel on web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces public preview of Office Scripts in Excel on web: Today we are announcing the availability of a public preview of Office Scripts in Excel on the web. Office Scripts is a feature that enables users with all levels of Excel experience—from beginner users to those with advanced coding expertise—to record scripts and automate...
  5. Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard Announces Preview of New Templates: We launched Whiteboard to provide a way for people to brainstorm ideas, plan projects, solve problems, train colleagues, and to collaborate on projects whether in person or remote, across a variety of devices. In the classroom, we wanted to give teachers and students a way to...
  6. New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel

in Windows 10 News
    New Sketchy Shapes feature for Office 365 Word, PowerPoint, and Excel: Hey Insiders! My name is Jessica and I am a Program Manager on the Office Graphics team. When I’m working in Office, sometimes it’s hard to express work-in-progress diagrams and models without throwing up a big watermark that says “DRAFT” on your content. [ATTACH] So we...
  7. Excel Attachments in Email Preview Show Older Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel Attachments in Email Preview Show Older Data: I have an automated process that updates data in Excel and sends it as an email attachment. When the viewer receives the attachment, the preview shows data as of the Excel files first load (e.g. 11/23/18) instead of the latest information. In order to see the latest data in...
  8. Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Gurus - Import data from the web with continuous update: Hi folks anybody know an easy way to get data (in particular Stock data) from the internet, insert into a spreadsheet and continuously (or every so often) refresh and update the data. It's simple to get data from web but I'm not sure what I need to do to keep updating...
  9. Excel Preview

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Preview: Can anyone tell me how to Save As? I don't see the option when I have edited a spreadsheet. 6756
  10. Announcing Parts and Remixes: a new way to experience and create in 3D

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Parts and Remixes: a new way to experience and create in 3D: Last October, we announced our vision of bringing 3D to everyone, making it easy to create, remix and share in 3D. With the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we made this vision a reality with the release of Paint 3D and the Remix3D.com community. Today, we’re...