Windows 10: Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

Discus and support Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/23/...-availability/

:)

Brink, Jan 22, 2017

2. syncing cortana with office 365

Hi Aaron,

Syncing Cortana with Office 365 requires a work or school account and must authorize Cortana to access Office 365 on your behalf.

We would also like to clarify your concern about "having management problems with synching accounts in general?", what do you mean by that?

We will keep an eye for your response to assist you promptly.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Retucker Win User
    Office 365 on Windows Phone sync errors if mobile data not available

I'm perplexed, after many tests, it seems Office 365 on Windows Phone (Lumina 625) needs a mobile data to sync even if Wi-Fi available.

To be precise, when I say Office 365, I am referring to Office 365 that is enabled via the Office tile, and this includes email, OneDrive for Business, and TeamSites.

WiFi is connected, and I can browse the Internet. If mobile data connection is off (or unavailable due to poor signal), then Office 365, Office 365 email most notably, will not sync, with the below error shown. As soon as mobile data connection is on (or
    signal is available) then the sync completes. This all happens irrespective to full WiFi signal with full Internet access.

Is this expected, or more precisely, has anyone successfully sync Office 365 email using Wifi only with a mobile data connection unavailable?

Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365 [​IMG]

Retucker, Jan 22, 2017
Thema:

Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

1. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365 - Similar Threads - Announcing School Data

2. OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365: I have used Office 365 Home with OneDrive Personal on three pc's for a couple of years. Two weeks ago, my OneDrive stopped syncing on this Dell XPS 13 PC; it works on another XPS 13, however. When I attempt to sign in, the "Personal" choice is grayed out; when I check "work...
  3. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows: I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?...
  4. Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available: Having privileged access to an application is all that’s needed to execute commands with malicious intent to inflict damage to or exfiltrate data from an organization. Such high privileges can be misused to create fake accounts, grant excessive permissions, exfiltrate...
  5. Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps: Today we’re announcing general availability of new solutions purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. Available worldwide today, Microsoft 365 Business includes the Office 365 suite of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as...
  6. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  7. Announcing Azure DNS General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure DNS General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce the General Availability of Azure DNS. As a global service, it is available for use in all public Azure regions. We announced the Public Preview of Azure DNS at the Ignite conference in May of last year. Since then the service has been...
  8. Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness: We are pleased to announce the general availability of Upgrade Readiness, one of the solutions in the suite of solutions called Windows Analytics. Upgrade Readiness helps you plan and manage the Windows upgrade process from beginning to end and enables you adopt new Windows...
  9. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of the .NET Framework 4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 was released as part of Windows 10 Creators Update a month ago. You can now install the .NET Framework 4.7 on other versions of Windows. You can download the .NET Framework...
  10. Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Office 365 in South Korea: [img] Today, as part of our deep and continued commitment to make Office 365 the most trusted cloud service for productivity, we are announcing the general availability of Office 365 from our new cloud datacenters in Seoul and Busan, South Korea. We are pleased to be the...