Windows 10: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

Discus and support Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are pleased to announce the latest generally-available (GA) quality release of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 16.5.1. This update fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

Source: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio 16.5.1 Release | SQL Server Release Services

:)

Brink, Dec 5, 2016
  2. asi14 Win User

Can I uninstall "Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable", Microsoft SQL Server, and prerequesite for SST?

But i don't use SQL Server and I don't use SQL Server Management Studio.

asi14, Dec 5, 2016
  3. SQL Server 2012 Install Disallowing special characters in naming

Hello,

On the “Instance Configuration” page of SQL Server setup, click on the radio button “Named instance:” then provide as a name just the word SQL. Then SQL Server setup will assign the computername\SQL as the name of the database server.
    If you download SQL Server Management Studio Express or Visual Studio you will be able to connect to the database server using yourcomputername\SQL. Once you connect to the server, you can create databases.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

SQLCoffee.com

Alberto Morillo, Dec 5, 2016
Thema:

Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release

1. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – 16.5.1 Release - Similar Threads - Announcing SQL Server

2. Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio / Windows 10 s: I saw a forum response related to MSSMS, indicating that since this program is not available in the Microsoft Store, it could not be installed on machines running Windows 10 s. I have the same question related to Microsoft SQL Server Express. Is there any way those programs...
  3. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  4. Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Failed setup of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: Hi,I am trying to install SSMS locally in order to connect to an Azure SQL Database. The installation does not work as displayed below, how can I resolve this issue?...
  5. Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Error while installing Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: I want to install SQL Sever in windows 10, however it shows that it requires .NET Framework 2.0 but when I am trying gto install .NET, it shows that my operating system already has .NET Framework 4.5 or higher version. I am not able to understand how to resolve this. Can...
  6. SQL management studio v17.9.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SQL management studio v17.9.1: I got this restoring stuck here for our testing database. can't log into our ERP system right now. How to stop and don't lose anything? urgent help. [ATTACH] THANK YOU!...
  7. Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install SQL server management studio 2012 or 2016: This occurred after uninstalling SSMS and manually deleting appdata, temp files and programedata to remove SSMS completely. Now when i try to reinstall the application. This will popup. [ATTACH] Error in detail-> See the end of this message for details on invoking...
  8. i have problem with SQL server management studio login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have problem with SQL server management studio login: i have a problem with SQL login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-sql-server-management-studio/2700ae07-851b-4cc2-ad64-0a3b2f7e97f7
  9. sql server management studio

in Windows 10 Customization
    sql server management studio: Hi! I have been using an electronic health record system for the past 10 years. I am retiring soon but will still need access to the 'ehr' information for 7 years. The people who run the program that I use tell me that the information is in sql. I have a choice how to access...
  10. Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh: Announcing SQL Server Management Studio – March 2016 Refresh Today, we are very pleased to announce the latest preview of SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). This release includes all updates included in the earlier March release, and features an update to the Visual...