Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Discus and support Announcing the availability of Azure App Service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Mar 23, 2015
  2. liasa Win User

Out of all the different apps that are now available on Azure I have always been fond of DynAX, the dynamics CRM mobile app that allows real time integration of CRM data without any hassle. You guys should definitely give it a try.

:)

liasa, May 24, 2016
  3. Donald_Watson Win User
    Windows 10 GPO - Enterprise Spotlight Azure service

Hi

Since 1607, there is a GPO called "Configure Windows Spotlight on lock screen"

In the description, there is the following information:

"Additionally, if you check the "Include content from Enterprise spotlight" checkbox and your organization has setup an Enterprise spotlight content service in Azure, the lock screen will display internal messages and communications configured in that service,
    when available."

I've been trying to find out where this azure service is available but haven't found anything.

Is it possible to have help with this?

Thank you,

Donald_Watson, May 24, 2016
  4. 93tid Win User

93tid, May 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - Similar Threads - Announcing availability Azure

2. Default apps by file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default apps by file type: Hello, Most of my programs are not installed in the system, they are what called 'portables'. They are unzipped into a folder (not on "C"), made a shortcut on the desktop and it works fine for me. In the control panel I want to set "Default apps by file type", but when I...
  3. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.: I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest update. running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury none of...
  4. Default apps by file type

in Windows 10 Support
    Default apps by file type: Hello, Most of my programs are not installed in the system, they are what called 'portables'. They are unzipped into a folder (not on "C"), made a shortcut on the desktop and it works fine for me. In the control panel I want to set "Default apps by file type", but when I...
  5. Arm announces Client CPU roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    Arm announces Client CPU roadmap: By Nandan Nayampally, vice president and general manager, Client Line of Business, New highlights Arm unveils its first-ever public CPU forward-looking roadmap and performance numbers Client CPU’s expected to deliver year-over-year performance improvements of >15% for...
  6. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  7. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...
  8. Fix apps that are blurry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix apps that are blurry?: How do I fix the constant interruptions made by the notice "fix apps that are blurry"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/fix-apps-that-are-blurry/9dfcde48-e11c-47dd-8951-32eded2aae0a
  9. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e
  10. Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app update removed for Windows 10 version 1803: Microsoft last week pushed out a new update for its Your Phone app for users who have updated to the company’s latest version Windows 10 April 2018 Update. The Your Phone app lets users to access their photos and media gallery on their PCs. The app received couple of updates...