Windows 10: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Discus and support Announcing the availability of Azure App Service in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Mar 23, 2015
  2. liasa Win User

Out of all the different apps that are now available on Azure I have always been fond of DynAX, the dynamics CRM mobile app that allows real time integration of CRM data without any hassle. You guys should definitely give it a try.

:)

liasa, May 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 GPO - Enterprise Spotlight Azure service

Hi

Since 1607, there is a GPO called "Configure Windows Spotlight on lock screen"

In the description, there is the following information:

"Additionally, if you check the "Include content from Enterprise spotlight" checkbox and your organization has setup an Enterprise spotlight content service in Azure, the lock screen will display internal messages and communications configured in that service,
    when available."

I've been trying to find out where this azure service is available but haven't found anything.

Is it possible to have help with this?

Thank you,

Donald_Watson, May 24, 2016
  4. 93tid Win User

93tid, May 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - Similar Threads - Announcing availability Azure

2. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  3. How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Install MATLAB Runtime on Azure App Service: Hello,I have published an ASP.NET core web API to the Azure App service. The API is dependent on a MATLAB dll for calculations. In order for the API to function on the cloud, I need to install the MATLAB 2020b Compiler on the Azure App service. What have I tried so...
  4. Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2 general availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent V2. The Microsoft Azure IoT Device Agent is an open-source, ready-to-build and package solution for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Windows 10 IoT Core operating systems that provides you...
  5. Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure: On September 26th I shared details announcing Desktop App Assure, a new service from Microsoft FastTrack that makes our application compatibility promise real. For customers moving to a modern desktop our promise is simple: 99% of applications will work on Windows 10 and...
  6. Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps: Today we’re announcing general availability of new solutions purpose-built for small and medium-sized businesses with up to 300 employees. Available worldwide today, Microsoft 365 Business includes the Office 365 suite of productivity and collaboration tools, as well as...
  7. Announcing Azure DNS General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure DNS General Availability: Today, we are excited to announce the General Availability of Azure DNS. As a global service, it is available for use in all public Azure regions. We announced the Public Preview of Azure DNS at the Ignite conference in May of last year. Since then the service has been...
  8. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...
  9. Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview)

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure App Service MySQL in-app (preview): Today, we’re announcing a cool new feature (in preview) for Web developers using Azure App Service to create Web applications that use MySQL. MySQL in-app enables developers to run the MySQL server side-by-side with their Web application within the same environment, which...
  10. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...