Windows 10: Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2019

Discus and support Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] hOvXYJv9BZk Hello Friends! Each year after Microsoft Build, we run a world-wide developer event to bring all the latest Microsoft 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2019

Source: Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2019! - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Insider Dev Tour 2019 Community Event Proposal

Source: Insider Dev Tour 2019 Community Event Proposal

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2018

Source: Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2018! - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Announcing the Insider Dev Tour 2019 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Dev

2. insider preview dev version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  3. insider preview dev version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    insider preview dev version: I have been in the insider program for some time, being new to this idea from microsoft at the time i inadvertantly joined the dev program hoping i may be able to help in some way. I now find after volenteering and helping I cannot leave without a clean install of windows I...
  4. Windows insider beta or dev

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows insider beta or dev: Should I be using the beta or the dev ring on my main pc, I only use it to game nothing important is on it and what is the major differences between the two submitted by /u/johnp1040 [link] [comments]...
  5. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  6. Insider Dev Tour 2019 Community Event Proposal

in Windows 10 News
    Insider Dev Tour 2019 Community Event Proposal: The Insider Dev Tour is an annual Microsoft Developer event run around the world. It focuses primarily on Microsoft 365 topics (Windows development, Office development, Graph, web, and more). It's all about developers, and focuses on code, technology, and scenarios. You do...
  7. Announcing 2019 Windows Insider Full Annual Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 2019 Windows Insider Full Annual Survey: 2019 Windows Insider Annual SurveyWe are inviting Windows Insiders to participate in our 2019 Windows Insider Annual Survey. Our Annual Survey is the single most important tool we have for making the Windows Insider Program even better. It’s your chance to tell us what...
  8. Announcing New Dev Center Capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Dev Center Capabilities: In the Build opening keynote, Satya Nadella and Terry Myerson talked about our ambition to make Windows the home for all developers. In the last year we’ve moved from discussing what would be possible on Windows 10 to celebrating Windows 10 on more than 270 million devices –...
  9. Microsoft announces Office 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Office 2019: Today, at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando, we announced Office 2019—the next perpetual update for Office. This release, scheduled for the second half of 2018, will include perpetual versions of the Office apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and servers...
  10. Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Build Tour 2017: [img] Figure 1 Sign-up at http://buildtour.microsoft.com On the heels of the Build conferences these last few years, we have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of developers around the world. Their feedback and technical insight has helped us to continue the...