Windows 10: Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

Discus and support Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The LinkedIn app for Windows 10 PCs is beginning to roll out in the Windows Store today. [img] Today, LinkedIn announced we are bringing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

Source: Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 16, 2017

2. Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,

After acquisition of LinkedIn, can Windows 10 users hope for a better LinkedIn app as on iOS and on Android? Because the current LinkedIn app is not useful. Moreover, the Windows Phone 8.1 feature of connecting your LinkedIn and Twitter contacts with People
    hub is also missing in Windows 10 Mobile. Please take a look on this issue.

Hope my suggestion would be considered.

Regards,

Adil Z Syed, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Better LinkedIn app on Windows 10

hi Adil,

It seems that MS has updated the LinkedIn app and it has a new look same as the mobile site.

NithinSankar, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10

1. Announcing the LinkedIn app for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Announcing LinkedIn app

2. LinkedIn App Taken Down????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LinkedIn App Taken Down????: Why would LinkedIn take down their app? Extremely Frustrating when trying to make my various computers/devices the same. Not Happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-taken-down/4d7adf90-2a4b-4b8e-a674-31176c3ae621
  3. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  4. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  5. LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update

LinkedIn App is not working in Windows 10 after last update: This week my LinkedIn app does not work anymore and redirects me to the web version. Is the App discontinued? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app-is-not-working-in-windows-10-after/ed550869-d91b-4311-b54e-9c1b6b5ed78d
  6. issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10

issues with LinkedIn app in Windows 10: My LinkedIn app recently stopped working, telling me to click a link to access it in my browser but not letting me use the app. I uninstalled it, planning to reinstall in the app store, only to find it doesn't come up in my library or a search of windows store. Is it actually...
  7. Linkedin in windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linkedin in windows Store: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. When I search for LinkedIn app in the windows store , i'm unable to install it I have a Redeem a code instead of the install button need ur help thx...
  8. Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Bild 18305 for Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring with many new features. The changes included in this build are part of the Windows 10 19H1 update which is supposed to be released to the public in April 2019. The latest build...
  9. Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10: Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10 Experience Design CC to land in the store in the near future [img] Microsoft is betting big on universal apps for Windows 10 and it turns out that more software developers are actually interested in this new approach,...
  10. Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing updates to Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps: New updates and improvements are coming to the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps We know how important it is you to stay on top of your emails and manage your time well. On the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar team, we’re working hard to come up with new ways to make this...