Windows 10: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

Discus and support Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview We are pleased to announce the .NET Framework Preview 4.6.2. You can download the release from one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 Offline

Hello Fahmi,

To resolve the issue with the .Net Framework 4.6.2 installation, we suggest reinstalling it.

To uninstall the .NET Framework, please check this thread.

For .NET Framework 4.6.2 offline installer for Windows, please check this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Fahmi R. Win User
    Install .NET Framework 4.6.2 Offline

Hello. I know .NET Framework 4.6 is a part of Windows 10. But, how to install .NET Framework 4.6.2 version currently i've downloaded from Microsoft Download Center? it's always said ".Net Framework 4.6.2 is already installed on this computer." But, i've
    check via regedit, the latest version is 4.6 . So, if another way to install 4.6.2 version, how to do it? thank you.

Fahmi R., Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

1. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview - Similar Threads - Announcing NET Framework

2. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final...
  3. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3: Today, we are delighted to release .NET 6 Preview 3. This release is dedicated almost entirely to low-level performance features. These are the types of improvements that many folks don’t necessarily always fully appreciate, but they help a lot for many apps. Most...
  4. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...
  5. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1: Today, we are happy to deliver the first preview of .NET 6 and share what you can expect from the new release. We have been defining the overall shape of the release for the last few months, including a large set of new experiences and capabilities. The heart of .NET 6 is...
  6. Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 2: Today, we’re announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 2. .NET Core 3.1 will be a small and short release focused on key improvements in Blazor and Windows desktop, the two big additions in .NET Core 3.0.. It will be a long term support (LTS) release with an expected final ship date...
  7. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 4

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 4: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 4. It includes a chart control for Windows Forms, HTTP/2 support, GC updates to use less memory, support for CPU limits with Docker, the addition of PowerShell in .NET Core SDK Docker container images, and other improvements. If...
  8. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Announcing .NET Core 2.2 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 2.2 Preview 2: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 2.2 Preview 2. We have great improvements that we want to share and that we would love to get your feedback on, either in the comments or at dotnet/core #1938. ASP.NET Core 2.2 Preview 2 and Entity Framework 2.2 Preview 2 are also releasing...