Windows 10: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2

Discus and support Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are happy to announce the release of the .NET Framework 4.7.2. It’s included in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. .NET Framework 4.7.2 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 1, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2

Read more: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2 | .NET Blog

:)

Brink, May 1, 2018

2. Qt download

I'm not sure where should I give this feedback. Nokia is promoting Qt framework but it is very frustrating to find a link to download Qt framework for Symbian device. I was trying to download Qt 4.7.2 but Nokia doesn't seems to provide a straight download
    link and instead we have to dig through the site ourselves and still couldn't find the damned download link!

h3csc---01, May 1, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    What version of .Net Framework Can I upgrade to?

Hi George,

There are some programs that neeeds .NET Framework to be able to run. The .NET Framework 4.7 is included with the Windows 10 Creators Update. If you're on an earlier version of Windows 10, you need to upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update to get the .NET Framework
    4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 supports apps built for .NET Framework 4.0 or later. Other versions of the .NET Framework are available from the

Download .NET Framework
    webpage.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 1, 2018
Thema:

Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2

1. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2 - Similar Threads - Announcing NET Framework

2. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...
  3. Announcing .NET 5.0 RC 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 RC 2: Today, we are shipping .NET 5.0 Release Candidate 2 (RC2). It is a near-final release of .NET 5.0, and the last of two RCs before the official release in November. RC2 is a “go live” release; you are supported using it in production. At this point,...
  4. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 7

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 7: Today, we’re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 7. It’s the second to last of the preview releases (before moving to RC). Most features should be very close to done at this point. Single file and ARM64 intrinsics are two feature areas that are taking the...
  5. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  6. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the release of the .NET Framework 4.8 today. It’s included in the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. .NET Framework 4.8 is also available on Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008 R2+. You can install .NET 4.8 from our .NET Download site. For building...
  7. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  8. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview We are pleased to announce the .NET Framework Preview 4.6.2. You can download the release from one of the following links: •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Standalone •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Web Bootstrapper •.NET...
  9. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 General Availability: Today, we are announcing the general availability of the .NET Framework 4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 was released as part of Windows 10 Creators Update a month ago. You can now install the .NET Framework 4.7 on other versions of Windows. You can download the .NET Framework...
  10. Announcing .NET Framework 4.6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.6: We're excited to announce the RTM releases of .NET Framework 4.6 and Visual Studio 2015 today. You can read about the new features or leave that for later and try them out now. The quickest way to get started is to install the free Visual Studio 2015 Community version....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. announce .net framework 4.7.2