Windows 10: Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Discus and support Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 28, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...-intellimouse/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 28, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse, the Return of an Icon

The first Microsoft Intellimouse dates all the way back to 1996. Backed by a remarkable track record, the Intellimouse brought us many innovations that included the incorporation of a scroll wheel, optical sensor, and auxiliary buttons. A wireless model was also released to the public. Despite its popularity, Microsoft eventually discontinued the product in 2012. And now, five years later, the company announced the latest iteration to the series, the Classic Intellimouse, at their recent Surface Book 2 launch event.

Nostalgia is strong on the Classic Intellimouse. It clearly borrows a lot of the design elements from the original Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The ergonomic design is completemented perfectly by a clean, black and grey theme. The red tail light has been changed in favor of a white color to make the mouse look sleeker than ever. There are five buttons on the Classic Intellimouse's body, and three of them are user-customizable. A new 3200 DPI sensor is also hidden in its interior. With the help of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, precise tracking is possible even on glass surfaces. The mouse's report rate is impressive as well coming in at 1000 reports per second. The Classic connects to the computer through a standard wired USB 2.0 connection.

Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse KRaQfJU2FZGzXsHh_thm.jpg

Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse u8FlzNXWlxuL0awx_thm.jpg

Most windows users won't have to worry about compatibility, since the Classic Intellimouse works fine in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 environments. Windows 10 S users won't be able to customize the three programmable buttons though. As for Apple Mac users, I'm sorry, you're out of luck on this one.

Microsoft has put the Classic Intellimouse up on sale for $39.99 at their online store.

Source: Microsoft

Chino, May 28, 2019
  3. MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO- Will this release in the US?

I know about the Classic Intellimouse, but I wanna know if the 3.0 Pro will release to the US?

EthanHammitt, May 28, 2019
  4. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO- Will this release in the US?

I was wanting to know if it will release in the US? I have been doing some research on the pro and it has some great specs. Please release it, you'll make even more cash. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse :)

* Moved from Community Participation Center

* Original title: MICROSOFT INTELLIMOUSE 3.0 PRO

EthanHammitt, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

1. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Pro

2. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  3. Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 new announcements?: Hi. will there be a new announcement coming soon that will enable at least those 6th and 7th gen processors to upgrade to windows 11 automatically? I'm using an i7 7700HQ intel processor and that is the only missing in windows 11 compatibility. The rest of the requirement is...
  4. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working: My Pro IntelliMouse suddenly stopped working. I tried to plug the mouse in a different USB slot of my PC. I also tried to plug it on my laptop. But i always get the same error message "Unknown USB Device". It also says below that it is a driver error. Since it doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  6. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping

Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping: Hello, i've searched the forum but haven't found someone posting about the exact same problem I'm having. I bought the Pro IntelliMouse about 6 months ago and about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the mouse is scroll jumping and the "intensity" of the scroll also varies...
  7. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034

Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034: Porque Microsoft NO a solucionado aun el tema de los controladores de esta interface ? Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034, Los productos cuando los sacan al mercado NO son nada economicos, asi que podrian darle el debido soporte para poder seguir haciendo uso...
  9. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a
  10. Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3: Microsoft Will Announce New Hardware at E3 [img] We are still several weeks away from Microsoft’s E3 press event but what the company will talk about is starting to come into focus. Based on sources inside the company, expect to see new hardware at the event and...