Windows 10: Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Discus and support Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or standards compliance. To request web platform features, visit the Microsoft Edge Platform Suggestion Box.

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker [​IMG]

Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...atform/issues/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016
  2. farby Win User

Lumia 920 & Sportstracker

Suggest you ask 'Sports Tracker' this thru' THIS ..

farby, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Will Microsoft make a new Windows 10 Phone or Surface Pro Phone?

Hi,

The estimated date of arrival of the new Surface phone is still unknown. Once the information is available, a public announcement will be made. Stay tuned on our Microsoft portals for any updates/announcements.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

1. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker - Similar Threads - Announcing Platform Issues

2. Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announced the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 678 Mobile Platform, a follow-on to the Snapdragon 675, to deliver overall performance upgrades, high-speed connections for sophisticated photo and video capture, and immersive entertainment experiences....
  3. Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform: [ATTACH] It’s that time of year again — Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit is here. While we can’t get together in Hawaii this time, we’ve been hard at work on technologies that push boundaries, and we’re excited to...
  4. Issues with Company Portal app launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Company Portal app launching: Good morning, I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error message, Faulting application name: CompanyPortal.exe, version: 10.4.863.2, time stamp: 0x5f11a190 Faulting module name:...
  5. Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 768G Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 768G Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announced the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 768G Mobile Platform, a follow-on to the Snapdragon 765G. Snapdragon 768G is designed to bring next-level performance that enables smart, immersive gaming experiences with the integration of truly global...
  6. privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy issues on multiple devices and platforms: I became aware that someone other than myself had access to private data not only on my windows computer but also on a multitude of other devices such as my cellphone desktop computer and my windows tablet the only reason I found it is because I was checking the installed...
  7. Qualcomm Announces New Flagship Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces New Flagship Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform: 6pdjT7xsZe8 lf3dsBCFp5Y During the second day of the annual Snapdragon Technology Summit, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), unveiled the newest generation in the 8 Mobile Platform Series, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile...
  8. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  9. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker: The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack Overflow, tweets on Twitter, and other comments and suggestions are constantly monitored by our team to drive ongoing adjustment to...