Windows 10: Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Discus and support Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or standards compliance. To request web platform features, visit the Microsoft Edge Platform Suggestion Box.

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker [​IMG]

Source: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...atform/issues/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016
  2. farby Win User

Lumia 920 & Sportstracker

Suggest you ask 'Sports Tracker' this thru' THIS ..

farby, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Will Microsoft make a new Windows 10 Phone or Surface Pro Phone?

Hi,

The estimated date of arrival of the new Surface phone is still unknown. Once the information is available, a public announcement will be made. Stay tuned on our Microsoft portals for any updates/announcements.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

1. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker - Similar Threads - Announcing Platform Issues

2. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  3. Azure portal login issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure portal login issue: Hi., when im trying to login in Azure portal, its asking for sign in and password and received a verification code to mobile after that its not login. Saying that "We couldn’t sign you in. Please try again." trying from last 2 days did all the chance but not happening. Kindly...
  4. WWHost issues Edgehtml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WWHost issues Edgehtml: Good evening I hope someone can help.Event Viewer is reporting the following every ten minutes:Faulting application name: wwahost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0x423ecb35Faulting module name: edgehtml.dll, version: 11.0.22621.755, time stamp: 0x750a7e6bException...
  5. WWHost issues Edgehtml

WWHost issues Edgehtml: Good evening I hope someone can help.Event Viewer is reporting the following every ten minutes:Faulting application name: wwahost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.608, time stamp: 0x423ecb35Faulting module name: edgehtml.dll, version: 11.0.22621.755, time stamp: 0x750a7e6bException...
  6. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  7. VLSC Portal Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VLSC Portal Issue: VLSC Portal keeps taking me back to the home.aspx page regardless of which link I click on. I have tried clearing all browser data, closing the browser and then logging back in, to no avail.If anyone has an idea, I appreciate the help....
  8. VLSC Portal Issue

9. Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm Announces New Snapdragon 678 Mobile Platform: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. announced the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 678 Mobile Platform, a follow-on to the Snapdragon 675, to deliver overall performance upgrades, high-speed connections for sophisticated photo and video capture, and immersive entertainment experiences....
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker: The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack Overflow, tweets on Twitter, and other comments and suggestions are constantly monitored by our team to drive ongoing adjustment to...