Windows 10: Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode

Discus and support Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce the PowerShell Preview extension in the VSCode marketplace! The PowerShell Preview extension allows users on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode

Source: Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode | PowerShell Team Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0

Source: Announcing PowerShell for Visual Studio Code 1.0! | Windows PowerShell Blog

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

Source: Python in Visual Studio Code – March 2018 Release Python Engineering at Microsoft

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode

Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode

1. Announcing the PowerShell Preview Extension in VSCode - Similar Threads - Announcing PowerShell Preview

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does Vscode has any extension as I hope?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Vscode has any extension as I hope?: By adding one of the extensions, can I do the followThe code will appear when they enter the object.Vscode has recently become available online, and it seems that the forums are also substantial....
  6. Does Vscode has any extension as I hope?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Vscode has any extension as I hope?: By adding one of the extensions, can I do the followThe code will appear when they enter the object.Vscode has recently become available online, and it seems that the forums are also substantial....
  7. Microsoft announces PowerShell Crescendo Preview.1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces PowerShell Crescendo Preview.1: As a shell, PowerShell is intended to work with native commands in addition to cmdlets. However, native commands have their own unique syntax, sometimes containing many subcommands and parameters/switches, and are often like its own language. Wouldn’t it be great...
  8. Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing New Color Extension for Firefox: Remember when you were a kid and wanted to paint your room your favorite color? Or the first time you dyed your hair a different color and couldn’t wait to show all your friends (or at least, wanted to)? We feel that, too, and that’s why we put the new Color Extension in the...
  9. Announcing the HoloLens RS4 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the HoloLens RS4 Preview: We have some exciting news today! Interested HoloLens owners can install and try a preview build of the next update to Windows Holographic (RS4). Visit HoloLens RS4 Preview - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs for instructions to download and install the preview build, as well...
  10. Announcing JavaScript extension TypeScript 2.2 update

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing JavaScript extension TypeScript 2.2 update: Today our team is happy to present our latest release with TypeScript 2.2!For those who haven’t yet heard of it, TypeScript is a simple extension to JavaScript to add optional types along with all the new ECMAScript features. TypeScript builds on the ECMAScript standard and...