Windows 10: Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

Discus and support Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our continuous efforts to help Windows developers monetize better through ads, we are very excited to announce the launch of the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

Source: Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Sep 17, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

Windows 10 mobile rollout date.

They'll announce it when it is available. announcing "approximate" dates is useless.

3. Dice Vil Win User
    I can't get rid of the ads in Microsoft's Premium Solitaire Collection after purchasing it

Hi,

For concerns regarding refunds and purchased apps from Windows Store, we recommend contacting our Answer Desk team. You may refer to this
    link for more details.

Regards.

Dice Vil, Sep 17, 2017
Thema:

Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

1. Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program - Similar Threads - Announcing Premium Ads

2. Premium Account w/ Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  3. Premium Account w/ Ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Account w/ Ads: I have uninstalled the solitaire game, reinstalled it, tried purchasing the premium again and I'm still getting ads. I've repaired/reset several times, I've shut down and restarted, nothing is working. When I tried repurchasing, it says I already have it, which I thought but...
  4. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  5. Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection: I have had a subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Premium for years and play with xbox live account. In the last few weeks I have been inundated with ads which are difficult to remove. It is making trying to play on my paid subscription hardly worth the trouble. How can I...
  6. Refund for Premium program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Premium program: I have paid for premium I had it for 3 days now the dreaded ads are back. where can I get a refund. ***Original Title: premium users*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-premium-program/93cc5cf9-2084-4fc1-87be-b67a7ab040dd
  7. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  8. Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Premium to avoid ads.: I paid to upgrade to Premium to avoid the ads while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and I still get the ads. So far no one has corrected the problem or given me a refund. Support has been a real run around and no help at all. My gamer tag is bsutton1946. Is anyone else...
  9. Announcing the Windows Bounty Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Windows Bounty Program: Windows 10 represents the best and newest in our strong commitment to security with world-class mitigations. One of Microsoft’s longstanding strategies toward improving software security involves investing in defensive technologies that make it difficult and costly for...
  10. Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft’s Ad Mediation Service: In-app advertising continues to represent over one-third of the revenue that developers make from writing apps for the Microsoft Windows platform. As part of our continuous commitment to maximize developer monetization through ads, today we are excited to announce Microsoft’s...