Windows 10: Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET

Discus and support Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Process ETW traces in .NET. Background Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) is a powerful trace collection system built-in to the Windows operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET

Read more: Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

Read more:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, May 9, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 9, 2019
  4. Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET

System Reserved Partition on Disk 1 not Disk 0

The results were the same as before: Windows is installed in a single 477 GB partition on Disk 0 and the System Reserved is in a 500 MB partition on Drive 1. The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated. This is identical to the configuration I had when I asked the
    question.

The Media Creation Tool used to created the install ISO DVD is v. 10.0.14393 downloaded on 12/13/2016.

I followed your instructions:

• I selected Drive 0 and deleted the existing Windows partition.
    • I clicked New and Apply. Windows then formatted Drive 0 as a single primary partition.
    • The existing System Reserved partition was still on Drive 1.
    • So I deleted the System Reserved partition on Drive 1 and the just created Primary partition on Drive 0
    • I then selected Drive 0 and clicked New and Apply again. Same result a single Primary partition on Drive 0. Drive 1 was left unallocated.
    • Upon completion of the install
      • Windows occupies about 15 GB in the only partition on Drive 0
      • The 500 MB System Reserved partition was placed on Drive 1
      • The rest of Drive 1 is unallocated.

How can I get the System Reserved partition to be placed as the Partition 1 on Drive 0 with Windows installed in Partition 2?

Thanks.

Bill

B_Phillips, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET

1. Announcing TraceProcessor Preview 0.1.0 to process ETW traces in .NET - Similar Threads - Announcing TraceProcessor Preview

2. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 6: We are happy to release .NET 6 Preview 6. Preview 6 is the second to last preview before we enter the RC period. There will be two RCs. This release itself is relatively small, while Preview 7 will be bigger. After that, we’re down to quality fixes until the final...
  3. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3: Today, we are delighted to release .NET 6 Preview 3. This release is dedicated almost entirely to low-level performance features. These are the types of improvements that many folks don’t necessarily always fully appreciate, but they help a lot for many apps. Most...
  4. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 2: Today, we are glad to release .NET 6 Preview 2. It includes new APIs, runtime performance improvements, and early builds of .NET MAUI. It also includes builds for Apple Silicon, which were missing for Preview 1. After the announcement of the overall .NET 6 release, we’re...
  5. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 1: Today, we are happy to deliver the first preview of .NET 6 and share what you can expect from the new release. We have been defining the overall shape of the release for the last few months, including a large set of new experiences and capabilities. The heart of .NET 6 is...
  6. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 8

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 8: Today, we are releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 8. The .NET 5.0 release is now “feature complete”, meaning that very nearly all features are in their final form (with the exception of bug fixes still to come). Preview 8 is, appropriately, the last preview. We...
  7. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 7

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 7: Today, we’re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 7. It’s the second to last of the preview releases (before moving to RC). Most features should be very close to done at this point. Single file and ARM64 intrinsics are two feature areas that are taking the...
  8. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 1: At the end of last year, we shipped .NET Core 3.0 and 3.1. These versions added the desktop app models Windows Forms (WinForms) and WPF, ASP.NET Blazor for building single page applications and gRPC for cross-platform, contract-based messaging. We also added templates for...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 1: Today, we’re announcing .NET Core 3.1 Preview 1. .NET Core 3.1 will be a small release focused on key improvements in Blazor and Windows desktop, the two big additions in .NET Core 3.0. It will be a long term support (LTS) release with an expected final ship date of December...
  10. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview: Announcing the .NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview We are pleased to announce the .NET Framework Preview 4.6.2. You can download the release from one of the following links: •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Standalone •.NET Framework 4.6.2 Preview – Web Bootstrapper •.NET...