Windows 10: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers

Discus and support Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For many years the ability to run UI tests in CI/CD has provided great value to web developers. This past Microsoft Build 2019 we were excited to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers

Source: Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 13, 2019
  2. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker

3. Joe Men Win User
    called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, May 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Developer Twitch Workshop on March 14

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Announcing UI Tests in CI/CD for Desktop App Developers - Similar Threads - Announcing Tests Desktop

2. As an app developer, I am no longer able to download and install test or flighted apps from...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    As an app developer, I am no longer able to download and install test or flighted apps from...: I am no longer able to download my flighted apps from the Microsoft store. I have a Microsoft Store developer account, and I develop apps and publish them to the store. Prior to releasing them to the public, I publish them as private, flighted apps. As of a few days ago, I...
  3. Announcing developer preview of AMP for email in Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing developer preview of AMP for email in Outlook.com: In March, we announced that we would have a preview to support AMP for email in Outlook.com by summer. Today, we are happy to announce that we have entered the developer preview phase. Support for the format has been rolled out but it is turned off by default. Any email...
  4. Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders: Earlier this month, we released the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge. Developers who are using our Dev and Canary channel builds may notice one significant and intentional change when you open up the browser DevTools: dark theme is enabled by...
  5. Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure: On September 26th I shared details announcing Desktop App Assure, a new service from Microsoft FastTrack that makes our application compatibility promise real. For customers moving to a modern desktop our promise is simple: 99% of applications will work on Windows 10 and...
  6. Announcing Babylon.js 3.3 for Windows Developers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Babylon.js 3.3 for Windows Developers: We are pleased to announce the launch of Babylon.js 3.3! This release adds amazing new UI and interaction features, major updates to particle system controls, new environment generation tools, procedural noise texture generation, 360-degree photo and video support, and more!...
  7. Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the second annual Windows Developer Awards 2018: This is your chance to recognize developers in the Windows community for their outstanding work over the past year. Nominations are open through March 8th. Application Creator of the Year Leveraging the latest Windows 10 capabilities Exploring the latest Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces results of Windows Developer Awards 2017: Microsoft Build will recognize Windows developers for the outstanding work they have accomplished over the past year with the first-ever Windows Developer Awards. Ninja Cat of the Year Special Recognition Selected by the Windows team at Microsoft, this award celebrates...
  9. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  10. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...