Windows 10: Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

Discus and support Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

Source/Read more: Announcing VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12 - VMware Workstation Zealot - VMware Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 6, 2020
  2. pparks1 Win User

vmware workstation 12 out now - built for W10

Right from this page;
    VMware Workstation Player FAQs: Create and run virtual machines | United States

also
    More detail
    I use VMWare extensively at work.

pparks1, Sep 6, 2020
  3. dhjohns Win User
    VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare Workstation 12 is out now, which fully supports Windows 10. I suggest upgrading to 12.

dhjohns, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

vmware workstation 12 out now - built for W10

They no longer show VM Player at the VM ware site only the VM Workstation 12 Player when downloaded as VM Player 12.exe! The two links there are for the free to use at home 32bit and 64bit flavors of the player itself under the new name. Workstation Player is not the same as the paid for Workstation Pro. derekimo had the correct download page there.

Night Hawk, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

1. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12 - Similar Threads - Announcing VMware Workstation

2. Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with VMware Workstation 16 Pro: This program was working perfectly fine a few months ago and after updating Windows 10 now is not working. What is the problem? Is there going to be a Fix soon?...
  3. Wow - VMware has killed off Shared VMs in VMware Workstation 16

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Wow - VMware has killed off Shared VMs in VMware Workstation 16: One of the great features in VMware workstation was the ability to create Shared VMs. There were several good things about these VMs, only one of which was that they could start automatically without having to log onto the host system. In VMware Workstation 16 that feature...
  4. Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12

in Windows 10 Support
    Announcing: VMware Workstation 16 and Fusion 12: Quick Overview Building on over 20 years of local virtualization excellence, the latest releases of our favorite virtualization tools deliver some amazing new capabilities for IT Admins, for Developers, and for everyone else. Top of the list is bringing Kubernetes and...
  5. windows 10 on VMware Fusion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 on VMware Fusion: I got a error code 0xc1900208 I can not install windows10 on my iMac with VMware Fusion. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-on-vmware-fusion/52228087-408b-4e14-ac5b-109c56cce8e7
  6. VMware workstation 12 player

VMware workstation 12 player: I have used Hyper V mainly, but have given the latest VMware a go. So far I'm liking it. Something it does that Hyper V didn't is allow me to connect USB device. I have not figured out the setting so I can see my host drives though. How do I enable that? [img] 23361
  7. vmware workstation 12 out now - built for W10

vmware workstation 12 out now - built for W10: Hi there VMWARE users - Workstation release 12 is now available - specially built for W10 VMware Workstation: Multiple Operating Systems Linux, Windows 8 More | United States Cheers jimbo 19848
  8. Vmware update (workstation) 12..5.5 + vmplayer available

Vmware update (workstation) 12..5.5 + vmplayer available: Hi there VMware users an update both for Windows and Linux hosts is available - workstation 12.5.5 Cheers jimbo 80414
  9. vmware workstation 12.5.2

vmware workstation 12.5.2: Hi folks If you are running Linux Hosts this version of VMWARE workstation (and similar release of vmplayer) seems to have fixed problems of "wobbly mouse" etc -- also when scrolling inside the GUEST in windowed mode --I.E Windowed mode WITHIN the guest the scroll is...
  10. Guest OSs In VMWare Workstation 12 Crash or Freeze

Guest OSs In VMWare Workstation 12 Crash or Freeze: Hello all, Im having an interesting issue where it seems like any guest OS I install into VMWare crashes or freezes shortly after being powered on. Right now I have a Windows 8.1 x64 VM and a Fedora Workstation 25 x64 VM and they both lock up on me. I have no idea whats...