Windows 10: Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

Discus and support Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

Source: Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 23, 2015

2. microsoft solitaire collectiom

Hi,

Any issues with the achievements and scores on the game Microsoft Solitaire Collection are being handled by the
    Microsoft Casual Games team. To get better assistance, we recommend that you post your query to the Microsoft Casual Games forums. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Microsoft Casual Games Team

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Microsoft Jackpot

Hi Ed,

Any in-game concerns like missing coins and achievements that does not show correctly are being handled by our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team. To get a better assistance about this concern, we highly recommend that you post your query or leave a message
    on the link below to contact our Microsoft Casual Games Support Team. Kindly click the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 23, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

MS should let politicians make those, they are good at word games.

CountMike, Dec 23, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Don't forget lawyers.. they can be the best. *Wink

BunnyJ, Dec 23, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    Yeah, them too except they ask for money in advance, politicians steal after election.

CountMike, Dec 23, 2015
  7. linw Win User
    Thanks Count and Bunny for giving me a good laugh early on Christmas morning as I listen to our family's traditional Christmas music by Perry Como.

No snow here - hoping for a nice sunny day.

Greetings to all.

Lindsay.

8. CountMike New Member

Oh yes, you get everything before rest of us (6 PM here). Merry Christmas to you too.
    P.S.
    Love Perry Como too.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next - Similar Threads - Announcing Microsoft Casual

2. Microsoft Casual Games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Casual Games.: Hi, I have purchased the premium edition so I don't get the awful ads that keep popping up and by the way the only thing they achieve is I definitely won't purchase whatever it is they are trying to sell me HAHA but they keep popping up which has infuriated me and many others...
  3. Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft casual games Bingo Journey Build V1.2.0.0: This game has been faulty for some time now and I have sent emails to everyone in Microsoft and the builders and I have not even had a reply from anyone, which is disgusting. The problem with this build is that it crashes very often and costs the player money because you...
  4. Microsoft announces what is next for Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces what is next for Windows 10 updates: We continue to improve Windows 10, accelerating innovation with investments in quality, new features, and the overall update experience that are all designed to keep you protected and productive. Today, I am excited to introduce our next feature update, Windows 10, version...
  5. ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ?Microsoft Casual Games, com?: I opened the pre-installed Solitaire (win 10) on my laptop for the first time (for real) and was forwarded directly. the browser with the page "microsoftcasualgames, com" has opened. Is that normal? This has never happened to me in use. submitted by /u/Kirla_ [link]...
  6. What is New in Microsoft Teams announced at Ignite 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams announced at Ignite 2019: New innovations in Microsoft Teams enhance collaboration and business processes for all workers Today at Ignite, we are announcing a ton of new capabilities in Teams to help customers in all industries work in new ways and better respond to the evolving needs of their...
  7. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: I am getting tired of six different Microsoft Casual Games either getting unreasonably slow, freezing, or just turning off. I have tried resetting them. I restart and within 30 minutes it happens again. I have Windows 10. I performed the troubleshooting for Windows Store...
  8. microsoft casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft casual games: i used to play the card games (daily challenge) on microsoft casual games most days but since the 1st march i have bennn unable to load the start page.. either it freezes on the first page or i get to the choices page and it says "loading", signing in" and no matter how long...
  9. Microsoft Casual Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Casual Games: Why is it that every time I get Microsoft updates to my computer, my Microsoft Casual games don't work (i.e. Solitaire, Word Games, etc.)? Moved from: Apps on Insider Preview / Xbox App / PC...
  10. Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

in Windows 10 News
    Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game: Hi, I’m Kevin Lambert, Design Director for the Microsoft Casual Games team. I’ve been working on this team for over 4 years and I created the original design vision for Solitaire and the other classic Microsoft casual games for Windows 8 and Windows 10. I’ve always been...