Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So far, this build is the best yet--the scannow command has apparently been fixed in this build, my network printers--for the first time ever--remained... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

Good to know . I Lifted ( copied ) the Install ESD out of the WU download but I haven't restarted /installed or mounted an ISO from the ESD for an upgrade install yet but I'll do one or the other today for sure and or maybe decrypt the ESD to ISO .

I'm not a dark mode windows person but a lot of folks like it .*Smile

blutos cousin, Apr 6, 2016
  2. AndreTen Win User

If you want to play safe, then install it in a virtual machine. Or you can make a dual boot. What you prefer is the best *Smile
    About activation - try and see. I have this PC running on Insider version since last spring.

Up and running new build. Looks fine so far.

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2016
  3. Kari Win User
  4. AndreTen Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    Yes it is. Until now Edge started downloads automatically saving them in default Downloads folder. You had to then copy the download where you'd rather had it stored.

6. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

You should register on diyaudio.com if you haven't already.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Apr 6, 2016
  7. AMD BETA 16_4_1 installed OK..

- all looking very neat and tidy.. *Nerd

BugMeister, Apr 6, 2016
  8. AndreTen Win User

Windows Defender has its own icon now in taskbar notification area.

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2016
  9. Fafhrd Win User
    Whaddya call that icon for Defender -

Big Mac with sprinkles?

3-candle layer cake?

Fafhrd, Apr 6, 2016
  10. All good stuff probably

FWIW They have some Beatles mono & Stereo albums & tracks up at Tidal Hi Fi now you can stream what they have from them at 16/44 loss less on the premium Tidal sub.

Tidal Premium & Dezzer Premuim usualy gets thier music from the 24 bit digital safety masters from the labels that from productions back then would be sourced from tapes that usually sound better than a vinyl mix overall because of the direct provenance of the mix before vinyl RIAA mix down ( limitations of vinyl ) contact media or CD replication sampling re- mixing and tape over vinyl anyway ..........Same for many modem CD mixes .

What you have there at Tidal/Deezer loss less Premium are more often virtual 24 bit studio master copy's simply truncated to 16/44 FLAC which when done correctly at Tidal & Deezer (often because it's simple inaudible bit word length reduction ) doesn't degrade the audio within the 16/44 lower nyquist bandwidth you cant hear above anyway . *really

I have a lot of the stuff from the labels like Tidal Hifi gets here it's usually better than a uniform loudness CD mix or vinyl and I'm not knocking vinyl and some folks legitimately prefer vinyl on a good production or generally by choice or a production /mix they cant get outside vinyl anyway ...

I grew up with vinyl and some of it is excellent ...but I also know it's limitations *really

You can sound better than a $ 30K plus snob audio vinyl turntable with a modest payback chain to your amplified device true story !*really

11. AndreTen Win User
    It has had one very similar in old days. Missing candles for cake *Smile

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2016
  12. JimWiz1 Win User
    Sesame Seed Bun.

Only had to remove one Skype thing this time. Touch pad was reset to tapping so had to disable to keep stuff from opening all over the place every time I try to move cursor. Edge is almost starting to look like a browser but none of the 'extensions' are something I would use. Still testing but so far, no problems to report on my old Dell D630 Latitude.
    Live long and Prosper,

JimWiz1, Apr 6, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

Got home and saw it mentioned in the chat room., so I fired up my Insider VM and it immediately started downloading. I'll let it install tonight(it's 00.20 in the morning here) and look at it when I get up.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 6, 2016
  14. AndreTen Win User
    Mouse gesture extension is mixed bag for now. But I start to like it. Should be nice for laptop!

AndreTen, Apr 6, 2016
  15. 14316 any faster than 14295 ? & how about web browsing ,metal HDD and memory caching ?

I'll be rolling 14316 in over 14295 out of WU or mounting an ISO soon I already have all that covered now *really

Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316 - Similar Threads - Announcing Insider Preview

2. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20246 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel.Starting with today’s build, Windows Insiders will notice that the name of the...
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14251: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14251 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Sharp-eyed Insiders likely noted the big jump in build numbers from our last preview build (11102). Historically, the codebase for...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14279: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we are releasing Build 14279 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Here’s what’s new in Build 14279 Cortana in more languages: With this build, we are enabling Cortana for the Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565: UPDATE 3: Microsoft Releases PC build 10565 to Insiders in the Slow ring today. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 2: Download: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...d.html#option3 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 1: Tweet...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14267 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Just to quickly recap the changes we’ve made to rings for Insiders in 2016: 1. We introduced the new Release Preview ring last...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Welcome to 2016 and a new year full of new builds for Windows Insiders. Today we have a new PC build we’re releasing to Insiders in the Fast ring: Build 11099. As with the previous build, this build does...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. With this build, you won’t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hi everyone, Today, we are releasing Build 14257 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. As I mentioned last week, we’re at the beginning of a new development cycle for our next feature update to Windows 10. Teams are...
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525: It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year. Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and make changes which resulted in a better product because of your input. Thank you to all of the Windows Insiders who have...