Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we are rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. We’ve fixed the bug preventing upgrades... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

Source: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 | Windows Experience Blog

Cluster Head, Oct 28, 2015
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Downloading now. *Party

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Oct 28, 2015
  3. Saving pictures in Microsoft Edge mobile

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Please share the details.

1. How are you trying to save the pictures in Microsoft edge?

2. Are you getting and error message while saving the pictures?

I would suggest you to upgrade your phone to the latest built i.e.10581 and check if it helps. And also check if there are any pending updates in the store try to install the and check if the issue persist.

Refer the below link to upgrade to the latest built.

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with more information regarding this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 28, 2015
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 28, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    same here, however i have a feeling its not over too fast, 20mins on 0% *Wink 100€ bet that were not the only 2 downloading that stuff lol

batlhilz, Oct 28, 2015
  6. batlhilz Win User
    btw, everyone with twitter account, as Gabe asked, please block and report that fake guy. thanks.

batlhilz, Oct 28, 2015
  7. Edwin New Member
    Yeah baby!!!

Edwin, Oct 28, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

Are you installing at work Edwin???*Roflmao2

Cliff S, Oct 28, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    *sarc

Cliff S, Oct 28, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    Yup! *Smile

Edwin, Oct 29, 2015
  11. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 [​IMG]

Lumia 735 - just updated..
    now have 4 tiles abreast - excellent..!!

The little 3Watt Juice speaker runs sweetly via Bluetooth
    brilliant little gizmo, I like being able to carry it around in the plant where I work
    as I move between the machines - great fun!!
    - for such a small thing, it really booms out just enough bass..!!

- loving this Windows phone thingy - gets better with every build
    - good on ya, Microsoft..!! *Cool

BugMeister, Oct 29, 2015
  12. JP56 Win User
    Hey Cortana doesn't learn when you hit 'Train' to get it to respond to your voice. It works if you hit the microphone icon but won't wake your phone by voice and won't recognise when you try to train it.
    Others reporting the same thing.

13. Tony K Win User

I'm glad to see you're excited about your experience. *Thumbs

Working in the construction industry I've been cellular since bags. Had many a phone through the years. Lost my Lumia 1520 last week and replacement just arrived in the mail. As soon as I enter my MS account it will synch my home screen and all my settings. Install my apps too. Great feature of a Windows phone. The "others" aren't even close to this type of system.

Yet again as with my bank and others I get an email from my insurance company promoting their app. None for Windows. I wrote them as I've written other companies asking why not one for Windows. I'll challenge you all to take the time once and awhile to do the same. Just takes a few minutes and it's fun to read their responses.

In one response I told one juke box company that I'd set up an account and play music if I could use my phone, but until otherwise I'm not touching your slimy juke box screen for fear of catching a germ or virus, especially in a bar. *Biggrin

Tony K, Oct 29, 2015
  14. Cliff S New Member
    So HG your baby phone is a lost for good, huh? No honest people found it?*Sad I know how you loved that phone. When you posted screenshots, it was from the phone. Good to hear though, that you have a replacement so soon though*Biggrin Now you can start posting your "desktop" again*Smile

Cliff S, Oct 29, 2015
  15. Edwin New Member
    Pinned albums on the Start menu play immediately.

Edwin, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 - Similar Threads - Announcing Mobile Insider

2. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572: Hi everyone, We’re rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10572 today to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. As you know, build 10549.4 had a bug that prevented upgrade to it from prior builds, so Insiders who wanted to try it out needed to flash back to 8.1....
  3. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10512: Hi everyone, We’re rolling out Build 10512 of the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview right now to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. Thanks for your patience waiting for this one, the team was very focused on our Windows 10 release for PCs and tablets, and we needed to do...
  4. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10166: Hi everyone, we thought we would end the week with another build for you – but this time it’s for mobile. Build 10166 of the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview is rolling out right now to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. There are lots of small changes and feature tweaks in...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10149

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10149: Updated July 7, 2015 10:48 am - We have released Build 10149 to the Slow ring. Hi everyone, we have a new Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview build for Windows Insiders on the Fast ring today – Build 10149. Those of you who chose to stay on Build 10080 and not go back to...
  6. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14388 for PC and Mobile: UPDATE: July 15th 2016 Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Hello my Windows Insiders! I’m at the Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) this week to meet partners and customers to understand the needs of their businesses...
  7. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14376 for PC and Mobile: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello my Windows Insiders! Since you all seemed to like the breakneck build pace last week, we’re starting the week off right and releasing not one, not two, not three…but *four* builds today. Today we are releasing Build...
  8. Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14342.1004

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14342.1004: UPDATE 5/31/2016: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date UPDATE 5/25: We are releasing Build 14342.1004 today for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build is exactly the same but with some additional fixes including a fix...
  9. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364: UPDATE: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! WOW, what a week. You all were on fire last week with the all of the feedback for the double dose of PC + Mobile. I also appreciated you sharing your career/business goals with me this...