Windows 10: Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2

Discus and support Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today’s environment requires different kinds of flexibility to make people and teams as productive as possible. It’s never been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...n/ba-p/1624107

:)

Brink, Sep 1, 2020

2. Surface Pro X - Windows Enterprise

This is an interesting question about the newly announced Windows 10 on ARM Surface Pro X, and I don't think it's as simple as Sumit has suggested here.

If you're looking to run Windows 10 Enterprise, can I assume that you're thinking about deploying the Pro X as a corporate device?

A Windows 10 on ARM device raises a number of questions for me in the Enterprise. Are you thinking about how you could deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to this device using SCCM and traditional device management tools? I suspect that this device would not have
    PXE boot capabilities and would need to be deployed and managed with tools like Autopilot and Intune.

If this is the track you're looking down, let me know and I'll find out what I can as the devices become generally available.

brettg-mvp, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Announcing Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise availability on Surface Hub 2 - Similar Threads - Announcing Pro Enterprise

2. windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Enterprise driver for Surface go 2: We have a MS surface go 2 , it comes with Windows 10 home , S mode version . After I have upgraded it to Windows 10 Enterprise , it pops the wifi driver is failed , I tried to find and installed the latest driver for MS surface go 2 , but still not work , the network is still...
  3. windows 10 for Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for Surface Pro 2: Where can I get and download windows 10 for my Surface Pro 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-surface-pro-2/b7c8b527-61c5-4bb1-9120-118dd0eaa826
  4. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  5. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch the all new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in markets around the world. We’ve seen great momentum already for these products and I can’t wait for our fans to experience them. When we started on this journey with Surface, we gave...
  6. What’s next for Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Surface Hub 2: [ATTACH] Surface Hub 2’s light, sleek and intelligent design starts to ship in Q2 2019 Surface Hub 2 enables the power of collaborative work, allowing businesses to unlock the full potential of their greatest resource – people. As work changes – thanks to the ongoing...
  7. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  8. Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub announces customer subscription, deployment options...: Partner ecosystem continues to innovate to help more businesses transform how they do business with Surface Hub. Today, ISE 2017, the largest AV and integrated systems conference in the world, kicks off in Amsterdam. The Surface Hub team is pleased to share exciting news...
  9. Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 News
    Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2: Surface Pro The following update will be available in Windows Update and listed as “System Firmware Update – 2/24/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available: Starting today, October 13th, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub will be released to customers through Windows Update. Since we began shipping Surface Hubs in March, we’ve been inspired by how customers such as Bartlitt Beck, European School of Management...