Windows 10: Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line

Discus and support Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlnryc/announcing_windows_package_manager_version_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jenmsft, May 26, 2021.

1. Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line

/u/jenmsft, May 26, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 26, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, May 26, 2021
Thema:

Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line

1. Announcing Windows Package Manager version 1.0 | Windows Command Line - Similar Threads - Announcing Package Manager

2. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  3. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  4. Announcing Group Policy for Windows Package Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Group Policy for Windows Package Manager in Windows 10: As we prepare to ship version 1.0 of Windows Package Manager, we wanted to provide guidance on how to manage Windows Package Manager using Group Policy. We first announced the existence of Windows Package Manager at Microsoft Build in 2020. Designed to save you time and...
  5. Windows Command Line version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Command Line version: Hello, I'm a developer currently developing a CLI. My task right now is to test this CLI in Windows 10, however the full UI weights too much. This in combination of WINGET would be very, very interesting. MS-DOS would be fine in this case. However MS-DOS is too old and...
  6. Microsoft announces Windows Package Manager Preview for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows Package Manager Preview for Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the Windows Package Manager preview! If youâ&#128;&#153;re already familiar with what a package manager is, feel free to skip this paragraph. If youâ&#128;&#153;re still reading, youâ&#128;&#153;re going to love this! A package manager is designed...
  7. Windows Package Manager Preview | Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Package Manager Preview | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmqvx4/windows_package_manager_preview_windows_command/
  8. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...
  9. Announcing “UWPDesktop” NuGet Package Version 14393

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing “UWPDesktop” NuGet Package Version 14393: The UWPDesktop NuGet package is here to improve the developer experience with Visual Studio when walking along the Desktop Bridge. The Desktop Bridge allows you to call UWP APIs directly from your WinForms, WPF or VB application. You can use APIs such as Live tiles,...
  10. Windows Version Edition Command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Version Edition Command line?: Guys I'm looking for a way to find the Windows Edition (not only version) such as Home or Pro from Recovery Console command line. "Ver" gives the version only "Systeminfo" command doesn't work in recovery console. Any other ways? 77153