Windows 10: Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox

Discus and support Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; SZOldz9jnTo On today’s Inside Xbox episode, Phil Spencer announced X018, a global celebration of all things Xbox filled with news, first looks, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox

Source: Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox

Read more: Celebrating 15 Years of Xbox - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    ID@Xbox celebrates three years

Source: ID@Xbox celebrates three years | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Joe Men Win User

called announce

I have provided the steps on how you can enable the Use Speech to announce caller ID in my initial response.

For your convenience, here the detailed steps:

• Launch the Settings app.
    • Tap Ease of Access.
    • Tap More options.
    • Tap the On/Off slider under the Use Speech to announce caller ID to set it on or off.
    Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox - Similar Threads - Announcing X018 Global

2. Announcing WinSetView (Tool to Globally Set Explorer Folder Views)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Announcing WinSetView (Tool to Globally Set Explorer Folder Views): I've developed a tool for globally setting Explorer folder views. It's available now from here: GitHub - /WinSetView: Globally Set Explorer Folder Views It can be run from the command line or from a point and click interface. The working part of the tool is written in...
  3. Announcing WinSetView (Tool to Globally Set Explorer Folder Views)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Announcing WinSetView (Tool to Globally Set Explorer Folder Views): I've developed a tool for globally setting Explorer folder views. It's available now from here: GitHub - /WinSetView: Globally Set Explorer Folder Views It can be run from the command line or from a point and click interface. The working part of the tool is written in...
  4. New Xbox Announced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Announced: Guess I bought mine too late....oh well next Christmas https://www.xbox.com/en-US/project-scarlett 146370
  5. Watch Xbox E3 2019 Briefing and See All Announcements

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Xbox E3 2019 Briefing and See All Announcements: Watch Xbox E3 Briefing 2019: zeYQ-kPF0iQ At Xbox we’ve been hard at work and are excited to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. That’s right: E3 is just under two months away and we’ve got a great show lined up for gaming fans...
  6. All Things Xbox at E3 2019 Briefing

in Windows 10 News
    All Things Xbox at E3 2019 Briefing: [ATTACH] At Xbox we’ve been hard at work and are excited to share more of our plans for one of the gaming industry’s biggest annual events. That’s right: E3 is just under two months away and we’ve got a great show lined up for gaming fans around the world. From our briefing...
  7. Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing global availability of Desktop App Assure: On September 26th I shared details announcing Desktop App Assure, a new service from Microsoft FastTrack that makes our application compatibility promise real. For customers moving to a modern desktop our promise is simple: 99% of applications will work on Windows 10 and...
  8. Watch X018 with Inside Xbox at FanFest: Mexico City on November 10-11

in Windows 10 News
    Watch X018 with Inside Xbox at FanFest: Mexico City on November 10-11: [ATTACH] Inside Xbox: Live from X018 presents a special two-hour show Saturday, November 10 at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. We’ll be celebrating an incredible holiday season for gamers with our biggest episode of Inside Xbox yet,...
  9. Innovate.AI global startup competition announced by Microsoft Ventures

in Windows 10 News
    Innovate.AI global startup competition announced by Microsoft Ventures: Today, artificial intelligence (AI) is being leveraged to do incredible things, from breaking down cultural barriers with smart translators, to helping doctors and biochemists better understand, prevent and treat the world’s deadliest and most confounding diseases. Technology...
  10. Announcing Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism: Today, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter and YouTube are announcing the formation of the Global Internet Forum to Counter Terrorism, which will help us continue to make our hosted consumer services hostile to terrorists and violent extremists. The spread of terrorism and...