Windows 10: Annoying Activation Problem

Discus and support Annoying Activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need help. I'll give as much information as I can. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CraigJohnsonPJ, May 31, 2020.

1. Annoying Activation Problem

Need help. I'll give as much information as I can.

I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 installed in Chinese purchased new in China.

Unfortunately, we couldn't add English as an operating language, so I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

Since then, I've been getting "activation" pop-ups including an incredibly annoying watermark in the bottom right-hand corner. I have no product-key I wasn't emailed one and nothing in the receipts seems to have one. I would've guessed Microsoft would've given me a digital certificate automatically, but nothing seems to work.

In settings, the "Edition" Still says Windows 10 Enterprise not Windows 10 Pro. Does this matter? How the heck do I solve this issue? Pretty peeved I paid 99 USD only to have a watermark added to everything I do.

:)

CraigJohnsonPJ, May 31, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 31, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 31, 2020
  4. Annoying Activation Problem

PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Annoying Activation Problem

1. Annoying Activation Problem - Similar Threads - Annoying Activation Problem

2. Not a problem but annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not a problem but annoying: Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do? submitted by /u/Danutzu37 [link] [comments]...
  3. Win11 Annoying Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Annoying Problems: Bought a new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and I upgraded to Windows11. All looked good for a while but recently I noticed the following VERY annoying problems. 1. Opening a PDF file is fine but if I want to open again the same file or another PDF I get instead the...
  4. Win11 Annoying Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Annoying Problems: Bought a new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and I upgraded to Windows11. All looked good for a while but recently I noticed the following VERY annoying problems. 1. Opening a PDF file is fine but if I want to open again the same file or another PDF I get instead the...
  5. USB annoying problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB annoying problem: i have windows 10 pro installed on my pc and i clicked import files and videos and now everytime i connect it opens photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-annoying-problem/1deb654d-1ed2-4a8b-8e45-239dabe6fbec
  6. Annoying activation probs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying activation probs: Just bought windows 10 to install on my Apple mac via boot camp. Works well except I cannot activate it.. I get code 0x004F213. when I try to input the code that came with it, it won't take it. I only takes 24 digits of the 25 it's supposed to have. Can anyone help?...
  7. Annoying Microsoft Store Problem.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Annoying Microsoft Store Problem.: Hello, a problem with the Microsoft store has come up after I purchased Forza Horizon 4. The problem I am having is the game simply will not install. There are no error messages that pop up, nor does Microsoft store freeze, it just does not work. Essentially, I would...
  8. Very annoying problem with signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Very annoying problem with signing in: So last night, I downloaded a driver to supposedly help with the Omen gaming panel. However, this morning when I woke up, I signed in but as I was doing so, it said ‘preparing windows’. To my surprise, all my ‘settings’ on my laptop were reset and I was welcomed with a...
  9. Hyper-V annoying problems

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V annoying problems: Sometimes, Hyper-V still disconnects after all these years when inserting an user password in the logon multiple times because for some reason even after inserting the right password it tells me it's wrong so to proceed I have to insert a password (right or wrong) multiple...
  10. Annoying multimedia problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying multimedia problem: So I got myself a new Laptop ASUS VivoBook15 which came with Windows 10. From the start I had problems with Youtube and Netflix. Youtube videos didn't start, showing green screen, and Netflix would play for half a minute maybe with a weirdly muted sound, and after that turn...