Windows 10: annoying another language login problem

Discus and support annoying another language login problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have installed urdu language package on my win10 laptop whenever i try to login the default language is set to urdu and i have to change it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, May 29, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

annoying another language login problem

i have installed urdu language package on my win10 laptop whenever i try to login the default language is set to urdu and i have to change it to english for login to procceed the same thing happens when i open chrome, the language changes from english to urdu by itself and i have to change it again to english

:)

makhan10, May 29, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 29, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2021
  4. annoying another language login problem

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, May 29, 2021
Thema:

annoying another language login problem

1. annoying another language login problem - Similar Threads - annoying another language

2. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  3. Apps are in another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps are in another language: Why the hell are apps like Mail, Calendar, Weather and Clock in Greek, when my Windows installation is set to English - Canada?Yes I do live in Greece, but still, why is it in Greek? It didn't do it before. Btw, I just formatted this computerwith a fresh installation of...
  4. add another language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  5. add another language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add another language: i f i add Russian in settings as antoher languagee. WHERE and how does the keyboard appear? it is a touch onscreen keyboard.Since I'm on a laptop I don't understand where/what is the keyboad. Do you have a screenshot my chance of how this looks and is set up?I went on yutube...
  6. Not a problem but annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not a problem but annoying: Whenever I plug my USB headset in they showed up as speakers. I contacted microdoft support but that didnt help and I looked up on google and yt and still couldn't find a fix. What can I do? submitted by /u/Danutzu37 [link] [comments]...
  7. annoying user/login problem with deleted account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    annoying user/login problem with deleted account: First post, hi guys. I have only one user on this machine. Admin. of course. I deleted the old one that I had two of for some reason, but one is still present when I log in, auto-login, and that one I is to windows account I forgot the login to. Long story but after a...
  8. annoying user/login problem with deleted account

in Windows 10 Support
    annoying user/login problem with deleted account: First post, hi guys. I have only one user on this machine. Admin. of course. I deleted the old one that I had two of for some reason, but one is still present when I log in, auto-login, and that one I is to windows account I forgot the login to. Long story but after a...
  9. Another Win10 login problem solved

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another Win10 login problem solved: my system has 2 accounts, mine and my daughter today when i try to login to my daughter account after locking my account, windows was stuck at welcome screen for 30 minutes so i power the system off and then again try to login to my daughter again the welcome screen was...
  10. Login problem - unable to select another user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login problem - unable to select another user: I discovered a problem with login - only one user always comes up to login and no other user is displayed new or existing. I have tried many things and unable to figure it out. One suggestion was based on using lusrmgr but on my pc it get an error saying this may not be...