Windows 10: Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

Discus and support Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden, I'm getting popups for controlling audio volume in the upper lefthand corner of my desktop. These dang things cannot be moved or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pluviosilla, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

All of a sudden, I'm getting popups for controlling audio volume in the upper lefthand corner of my desktop. These dang things cannot be moved or resized or minimized. They're just there, hogging up screen real estate. Not only that, they push the volume down to zero and will not allow me to adjust it.

I've seen multiple posts on the internet (including this on on Windows 10 forums) about this problem occurring when you run a video in Chrome, so I applied the recommended fixes, for example, disabling media session services:

Code:
    This helped a little, but the problem keeps coming back and now I'm getting the same issue when I play audiobooks in Audible, which presumably, has nothing to do with Chrome.

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible [​IMG]

I begin to suspect that this is a Windows 10 issue, not a Chrome issue.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on and how to fix this?

:)

pluviosilla, Dec 30, 2019

2. duplicate screen in top left corner

How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner

KarenPowers1, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Martinz Win User
    Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

Martinz, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

1. Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible - Similar Threads - Annoying audio popup

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. only top left corner screen shows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    only top left corner screen shows: i want to play fifa 2001 but. the entire screen doesn't show. can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-top-left-corner-screen-shows/76cf4fd8-c816-435a-86d5-c9c40ee4d260
  8. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  9. Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen: My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version. [ATTACH] This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please...
  10. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838