Windows 10: Annoying background images after installation

Discus and support Annoying background images after installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; -I get an annoying back ground "blink". It is a picture of a computer screen that blinks on and off every few seconds. 17142 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GDaddyo, Aug 16, 2015.

1. GDaddyo Win User

Annoying background images after installation

-I get an annoying back ground "blink". It is a picture of a computer screen that blinks on and off every few seconds.

:)

GDaddyo, Aug 16, 2015
  2. coolaw Win User

changing the background images

yesterday when logging on windows asked if I wanted a clearer image. I now have a black background that is annoying. How do I change the background image. I have windows 10

coolaw, Aug 16, 2015
  3. hpholm Win User
    Lumia 635 - Weather app does not work on lock screen

I am able to replicate the error where only a static background weather image is shown, but it has normal functionality again after going through App list > Settings > lock screen, weather as background image and tap 'open app'.

The phone has location enabled and is online always.

I'm afraid there is only a soft reset and the annoying hard reset to try if this does not work for you?

--

Hans

hpholm, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Annoying background images after installation

1. Annoying background images after installation - Similar Threads - Annoying background images

2. After a recent Windows update installed, the images in my "slideshow" Background are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a recent Windows update installed, the images in my "slideshow" Background are...: I cannot figure out how to go back to the "less zoomed in" slideshow I so very much enjoy. I've tried available Personalization options Fill, Fit, etc. and nothing returns them to the way they looked before. It's as if Fit the best option and what I had it set to prior to the...
  3. After a recent Windows update installed, the images in my "slideshow" Background are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a recent Windows update installed, the images in my "slideshow" Background are...: I cannot figure out how to go back to the "less zoomed in" slideshow I so very much enjoy. I've tried available Personalization options Fill, Fit, etc. and nothing returns them to the way they looked before. It's as if Fit the best option and what I had it set to prior to the...
  4. Annoying trail after words and images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying trail after words and images: I am getting a trail after words/icons/images on my computer, but it is not affecting my mouse. I saw someone else had this issue and they said to change your setting for the pointer, but doing so changed nothing. Im not sure what is causing this but it has been a huge...
  5. Annoying trail after words and images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying trail after words and images: I am getting a trail after words/icons/images on my computer, but it is not affecting my mouse. I saw someone else had this issue and they said to change your setting for the pointer, but doing so changed nothing. Im not sure what is causing this but it has been a huge...
  6. Annoying trail after words and images

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Background Image

Background Image: My laptop changed the background image by itself with my PC's one. I installed Windows 10 from there website on my new PC and reinstalled the same Windows on my laptop. I connected on both devices on my Microsoft Account. However I did this a few weeks ago and my laptop's...
  8. Annoying Background and windows processes

Annoying Background and windows processes: How to stop these running processes? They ate my 20% memory. Please help what to do. I also tried to turn them off in the settings but nothing happen...
  9. Annoying win 10 background traffic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying win 10 background traffic: Hi, Very often my PC is not responding to anything because of excessive background traffic by edge.net servers. Nothing works. Is there any way to turn that off for good? Thanks, Ed 78822
  10. Background Apps Annoying

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Background Apps Annoying: howdy since the latest insider preview evaluation copy build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 store and pc settings are in background, i use stardock objectdock and god knows how many times a day i get a blue question mark, on clicking it i get store then pc settings, never had...