Windows 10: Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

Discus and support Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by true181, Feb 3, 2022.

1. true181 Win User

Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no sound, but this did not do anything in my case. the standard sound does disappear and if i change the volume by clicking the slider in the system this sound disappears. i am talking about the beeping when i press the volume control hotkeys on my laptop. and this was before on asus ux501vw laptop when i pressed fn+f112/f12 al

:)

true181, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Tim Hill6 Win User

Annoying BEEP sound after increasing volume

When I increase the sound volume using the volume control on the screen lower right side, I hear an annoying beep sound. How to stop it?

Tim Hill6, Feb 3, 2022
  3. fonduekid Win User
    Nokia 5230 - beep sound during call, volume control not working properly

Dear All,

There is an annoying beep sound (pretty loud) during calls and the volume control is automatically at the maximum. When I try to bring down the volume using the volume control switch on the side, the volume bar slides all the way to the very lowest and not
    in steps.

I tried googling but I could not find anything.

Can someone please suggest what to do? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

fonduekid, Feb 3, 2022
  4. KPST92 Win User

how to remove volume change sound

its rather annoying, how do you remove the sound that is heard when you increase or decrease the volume. its like a squeeky beep sound when changing the volume and there seems to be no options under Sound or more sound settings

KPST92, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume - Similar Threads - Annoying BEEP sound

2. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  3. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  4. annoying beep when I change pc volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    annoying beep when I change pc volume: Hoping someone can help me solve this dilemma . I put Windows 11 on my pc yesterday , and when I attempted to change default beep on volume to none, restarted pc , it was still there . Worked fine on pc when I had windows 10 , but didnt work when I upgraded to 11 ....
  5. annoying beep when I change pc volume

annoying beep when I change pc volume: Hoping someone can help me solve this dilemma . I put Windows 11 on my pc yesterday , and when I attempted to change default beep on volume to none, restarted pc , it was still there . Worked fine on pc when I had windows 10 , but didnt work when I upgraded to 11 ....
  6. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  7. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  8. increasing the sound volume on the system

in Windows 10 Customization
    increasing the sound volume on the system: How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-the-sound-volume-on-the-system/68e232ef-96a9-4079-bef3-203b45276205
  9. sound volume and beeping after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound volume and beeping after update: After updating windows last night the volume in windows has changed a lot, going from nothing to 2 on the slider makes it sound like what close to max used to be. Changing the volume also makes an annoying beep that I am supposed to be able to turn off in sound settings, but...
  10. Annoying beeps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying beeps: I am constantly annoyed by beeps when the cursor moves over an icon or a button. This seems to have started quite recently. Is there a way to turn this "feature" off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-beeps/23948196-f5f6-44b8-83ee-bd8a9f86d199