Windows 10: annoying beep when I change pc volume

Discus and support annoying beep when I change pc volume in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help me solve this dilemma . I put Windows 11 on my pc yesterday , and when I attempted to change default beep on volume to none,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by celticscorpio, Aug 5, 2022.

1. annoying beep when I change pc volume

Hoping someone can help me solve this dilemma . I put Windows 11 on my pc yesterday , and when I attempted to change default beep on volume to none, restarted pc , it was still there . Worked fine on pc when I had windows 10 , but didnt work when I upgraded to 11 .

:)

celticscorpio, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Tim Hill6 Win User

Annoying BEEP sound after increasing volume

When I increase the sound volume using the volume control on the screen lower right side, I hear an annoying beep sound. How to stop it?

Tim Hill6, Aug 5, 2022
  3. fonduekid Win User
    Nokia 5230 - beep sound during call, volume control not working properly

Dear All,

There is an annoying beep sound (pretty loud) during calls and the volume control is automatically at the maximum. When I try to bring down the volume using the volume control switch on the side, the volume bar slides all the way to the very lowest and not
    in steps.

I tried googling but I could not find anything.

Can someone please suggest what to do? Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

fonduekid, Aug 5, 2022
  4. annoying beep when I change pc volume

Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

Hi true181,

I'm Rodrigo and I will help you.

Usually, this sound comes from the Bluetooth device, not from Windows.

One way to disable this behavior is using changing the registry to disable the Absolute Volume feature (changing the volume on Windows changes the volume on the device too) without it, each device has its own volume controls, and the volume will not beep when changed on Windows

Follow the steps on the link below to disable the absolute volume.

https://winaero.com/enable-or-disable-bluetooth...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Rodrigo.Queiroz, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

annoying beep when I change pc volume

1. annoying beep when I change pc volume - Similar Threads - annoying beep change

2. annoying beep when I change pc volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    annoying beep when I change pc volume: Hoping someone can help me solve this dilemma . I put Windows 11 on my pc yesterday , and when I attempted to change default beep on volume to none, restarted pc , it was still there . Worked fine on pc when I had windows 10 , but didnt work when I upgraded to 11 ....
  3. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  4. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume: How do I turn off the beeping sound when I press the volume keys when a Bluetooth device is connected? Как отключить звук пикающий при нажатии клавиш регулировки громкости при подключенном bluetooth устройстве?I try to disable all sounds in windows sounds with scheme no...
  5. Annoying BEEP sound when increasing volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to remove annoying beep every time you change the volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying beep every time you change the volume?: Hi, There are a lot of posts about this, and I know that most people recommend just using the mouse wheel to change the volume, which does work, unless you're trying to change the volume from an odd to an even number or viceversa, but I wanna know if there's any way at all...
  7. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in, it's quiet...
  8. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short default beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in,...
  9. Annoying beeps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying beeps: I am constantly annoyed by beeps when the cursor moves over an icon or a button. This seems to have started quite recently. Is there a way to turn this "feature" off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-beeps/23948196-f5f6-44b8-83ee-bd8a9f86d199
  10. annoying beeps and popups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying beeps and popups: my computer dings every few seconds saying usb device not recognised..windows doesnt recognise..recommend reconnect driver or update tried everything still beebs and pops up windows..even tried system restore help please...