Windows 10: Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joe LeBlanc, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is something processing, syncing or transmitting. The most annoying part is it overlays all open programs so any menu options in the top left corner cannot be selected, including any windows icons that are under it. I cannot select the box to move it or even identify the program running it. On my 27" screen, it measures 3" horizontally by 3/4" vertically. It just sits there and pulses the three dots...uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh!

:)

Joe LeBlanc, Nov 30, 2018

2. Flashing black box in upper left corner

Immediately after upgrading to Windows 10 I have experienced the appearance of a flashing black box in the upper left corner of the screen. It seems to appear about once to several times a minute and is extremely annoying to the point I 'm considering
    going back to Windows 8.1. It flashes on and off quickly. The Microsoft representative told me to be patient and he assured me there will be an update soon to correct these bugs. Has anyone else experienced this momentary flashing black box in the upper left
    corner which appears regardless of what I'm doing? Also can't enable screen saver since Windows 10 download?

DonaldSchiavo, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

@NurdBurd, I've just turned on Magnifier (1607 rtm) to see what you mean. Somewhere on the screen you should also find a 'magnifying glass' icon. Click on it and it will briefly become the control window for Magnifier.

Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro [​IMG]

After clicking on the magnifying glass, close it from here:

Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro [​IMG]

4. NurdBurd Win User

Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

Howdy Bree,
    I don't see a magnifier glass in the upper left corner. Just to make sure I was not overlooking it, I changed my "Change the size of text, apps, and other items: 125%." Then I went to the High Contrast area "Choose a theme: High Contrast White". Even after those two steps I still don't see a magnifier glass. I selected The Magnifier from my taskbar and indeed I saw the magnifier glass. When I used the magnifier glass, the recently generated magnifying area was deleted - but the area in the upper left corner remained.
    Is it possible to remove The Magnifier from Windows and then reinstall it? Or perhaps, a larger section of Windows containing The Magnifier and then reinstall this larger section?
    Thank you.

Carl M. Barlow, Jr.
    L: carlbarlow@verizon.net

Howdy Bree,
    Did you take a Thanksgiving vacation?

Carl

NurdBurd, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

1. Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Annoying Blue Box

2. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  3. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,: Out of nowhere, the sound volume bar appeared in the upper left corner of my desktop vertical bar, orange, black, 100, can decrease but defaults to full 100. It is immovable, unadjustable, and blocks anything behind it. I cannot seem to find a way to get rid of it. right...
  4. Sound Bar upper left corner, Surface Pro, Win 10,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen

Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen: Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen. Only goes away when I reboot my PC or restart File Explorer. It is annoying to do this every time. Any ways to get rid of it completely?...
  6. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  7. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.: This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands and PRINT is not one of...
  8. Annoying box in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying box in the corner of my screen: Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1039). I have an annoying box in the corner of my screen and can't remember what I installed that started outputting this box but Screenshot attached. Thanks for any help. 151599
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blue box top left how to remove

2. blue box upper left corner

3. blue box in corner of screen

4. windows 10 left corner box,
  5. windows 10 how to remove annoying upper left window,
  6. windows blue box in left corner,
  7. windows blue box in corner,
  8. annoying blue box pops up on computer monitor whereevr I click,
  9. BLUE BOX ANNOYING PC,
  10. Blue box upper left corner of monitor