Windows 10: Annoying box in the corner of my screen

Discus and support Annoying box in the corner of my screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1039). I have an annoying box in the corner of my screen and can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jonmitchel, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Annoying box in the corner of my screen

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site.
    Windows 10 Home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1039).
    I have an annoying box in the corner of my screen and can't remember what I installed that started outputting this box but Screenshot attached.
    Thanks for any help.

:)

jonmitchel, Mar 3, 2020

2. Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is something processing, syncing or transmitting. The most annoying part is it overlays all open programs
    so any menu options in the top left corner cannot be selected, including any windows icons that are under it. I cannot select the box to move it or even identify the program running it. On my 27" screen, it measures 3" horizontally by 3/4" vertically. It just
    sits there and pulses the three dots...uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh!

Joe LeBlanc, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Annoying box in the corner of my screen [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Annoying box in the corner of my screen

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Annoying box in the corner of my screen

1. Annoying box in the corner of my screen - Similar Threads - Annoying box corner

2. Blue box in corner of my destkop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue box in corner of my destkop: image here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-box-in-corner-of-my-destkop/08e1abfb-f472-43a2-8407-e7db869cd70d
  3. How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen: If you want to ask where the block is, look at the circle sorry if it looks terrible Edit: the wallpaper has changed because valentines day is around the corner and the color too ;...
  4. How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen: If you want to ask where the block is, look at the circle sorry if it looks terrible Edit: the wallpaper has changed because valentines day is around the corner and the color too ;...
  5. How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen

disconnected box in the top left corner of my screen: I don't understand what that is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disconnected-box-in-the-top-left-corner-of-my/b11f879d-4796-4a8b-8e3b-3545620d77eb
  7. gray box in the corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gray box in the corner of my screen: I need help getting this transparent gray box off my screen It wont let me turn on my camera for my classes because it uses my camera, I already uninstalled AVG to see if that was the problem but its still here I tried restarting my computer and updating it but it is still...
  8. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  9. Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Blue Box in Upper Left Corner of Screen - Win 10 Pro: I periodically get an annoying blue box in the upper left corner of my primary screen in Win 10 Pro. It has three gray dots that cycle, as if there is something processing, syncing or transmitting. The most annoying part is it overlays all open programs so any menu options in...
  10. Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted transparent box in corner of screen: I have an unwanted transparent box that has recently appeared in the top right hand corner of my screen I is always there irrespective of what program I am using Clicking on it does nothing and I cant drag it I am using Bitdefender antivirus and a full system scan has not...