Windows 10: Annoying bug

Discus and support Annoying bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/padblock, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Annoying bug

Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I can open applications and everything is perfect. But after around 5-10 minutes, all services begin to stop. To expand, I mean the application I’m using usually stops first, then any others, then my desktop, then my taskbar then my cursor. All will stop. Then it blue screens but because the services have all crashed it cannot make a log of said blue screen then will restart and my motherboard can’t boot into it. I will turn it off at the wall then turn it back on and everything is fine. But the same process will happen again.

I cannot find any reference to such an error anywhere online and I have tried checking for viruses with multiple pieces of software and chkdsk, sfc and dism. Nowhere can it seem to find an error.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/padblock
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/padblock, Sep 14, 2020
  2. JaredWild Win User

Bugs that are annoying

I just upgraded to the fall creators update a couple days ago and i'm not happy.

Here is a list of bugs that i have that i tried to fix but can't

• Makes screens too dark(I found a fix using the color manager but it will only apply to one monitor)
    • Toolbar gets stuck open in full screen apps
    • Explorer in task manger no longer has a restart function so i can't fix the stuck toolbar
    • I can't highlight items in the file explorer
    • All apps i open now opens the administrator prompt(never done this before)
    • Can't pin programs to the start menu
    • Had 6 instances of cortana running(huge CPU load)

I hope that someone can tell me some fixes for these bugs or that this list gets to the developer team and gets fixed soon

JaredWild, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Annoying Typing Bug?

There's this annoying bug(?) that has been driving me nuts. Whenever I try to correct a word it changes the letter in front of it and gets rid of a space. This bug happens through anything on my browser and on skype. How can I fix this?

Andrew(NukeDaNoobs), Sep 14, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

Annoying bug

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Annoying bug

1. Annoying bug - Similar Threads - Annoying bug

2. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug: Hello,On my work PC I occasionally experience a bug where the dropdown menus for various applications become covered by a black box as I scroll over them. I've noticed this happens only on applications using what looks like the default Windows dropdown menu. Applications like...
  3. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug: Hello,On my work PC I occasionally experience a bug where the dropdown menus for various applications become covered by a black box as I scroll over them. I've noticed this happens only on applications using what looks like the default Windows dropdown menu. Applications like...
  4. Annoying Black Highlight Over Dropdown Menu Options Display Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When is Microsoft going to fix the annoying bug where your keyboard acts as if the ctrl key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to fix the annoying bug where your keyboard acts as if the ctrl key...: I have two computers with two different keyboards that have the exact same problem: once in a while Windows will filter keys to permanently have them on keylock mode for no reason. I see this problem and everyone that does not have this problem say to clean your keys, change...
  6. When is Microsoft going to fix the annoying bug where your keyboard acts as if the ctrl key...

When is Microsoft going to fix the annoying bug where your keyboard acts as if the ctrl key...: I have two computers with two different keyboards that have the exact same problem: once in a while Windows will filter keys to permanently have them on keylock mode for no reason. I see this problem and everyone that does not have this problem say to clean your keys, change...
  7. When is Microsoft going to fix the annoying bug where your keyboard acts as if the ctrl key...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance: I added a library in the windows 11 file explorer, and upon doing so the added library downloads, has two horizontal lines present above and below the library. This is quite distracting as it contrasts against everything else around it, and the height of the vertical lines...
  9. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance: I added a library in the windows 11 file explorer, and upon doing so the added library downloads, has two horizontal lines present above and below the library. This is quite distracting as it contrasts against everything else around it, and the height of the vertical lines...
  10. annoying bug when customizing the hotkey for English input language

annoying bug when customizing the hotkey for English input language: Hello everyone, I am encountering a serious bug when I set my hotkey for input language. I am currently using three default language keyboard "Microsoft Pinyin", "English-US", and "Japanese- Microsoft IME", and I set key sequence for switching to those three languages to...