Windows 10: Annoying clicking noise

Discus and support Annoying clicking noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there. Edit:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by arjfca, Oct 28, 2019.

1. arjfca Win User

Annoying clicking noise

Hello

I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there.

Edit:
    Clicking noise like static is heard even when there in nothing playing on Youtube.

Any idea

Any help appreciated

:)

arjfca, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Annoying noise

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your speakers. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

And also update all the latest drivers from the manufacturer web site .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Ramit_B Win User
    Nokia N8 makes an annoying crackling click noise!!

Hi,

My brand new Nokia N8 is making a annoying crackling click noise, which partly sounds like the start of a tape recorder during calls. The noise is sporadic and sometimes so loud that it keeps ringing in my ears for a minute or so. Flashing the software from
    Nokia care didn't help. Any idea what this might be.

Ramit_B, Oct 28, 2019
  4. SUP
    sup Win User

Annoying clicking noise

Annoying glitch with graphics card, random static noise appearing

!

I have a problem with my display -- it's really weird, because it's actually able to be Print Screened. Sometimes when I leave a game or a fullscreen application using my graphics card (integrated Radeon 3000 Graphics), my screen will sometimes have a weird static-y noise thing. It's really hard to explain, but here:

Annoying clicking noise [​IMG]

I made the really ugly red crayon, bu the weird stuff near the top of the screen is the glitch. It's really, REALLY annoying, and the only workaround is to restart my graphics driver which bugs me.

Any suggestions?Annoying clicking noise :)

Thanks!

Thema:

Annoying clicking noise

1. Annoying clicking noise - Similar Threads - Annoying clicking noise

2. Mic Random Clicking Noise!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Random Clicking Noise!: Why does my mic make random clicking sounds at random times? like when I talk it just makes a clicking noise and its not from my mouth, but it happens randomly when I talk and not constant! PLEASE HELP! I got a new mic and it didn't help!...
  3. Mic Random Clicking Noise!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic Random Clicking Noise!: Why does my mic make random clicking sounds at random times? like when I talk it just makes a clicking noise and its not from my mouth, but it happens randomly when I talk and not constant! PLEASE HELP! I got a new mic and it didn't help!...
  4. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  5. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  6. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Annoying noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying noises: So I charge my Nintendo switch on my PC but every couple minutes it makes the sound that means a device connected to the PC any help fixing this? submitted by /u/hackersythe11b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzdsqb/annoying_noises/
  8. Annoying clicking noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying clicking noise: Hello I got an annoying clicking noise while listening Youtube. I did removed and reinstall the NVIDIA audio driver, but noise is still there. Any idea? Any help appreciated 143346
  9. PC keep making annoying noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC keep making annoying noise: My PC beep with a single Ctrl+Shift combo and i tried everything they say on google like unboxing everything in "make keyboard easier to use" in control panel but it still makes that annoying noise....
  10. Clicking noises upon startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking noises upon startup: just had this happen to me, was such a weird and distinct thing to hear that its was obvious it was coming from the PC. booted up PC about 10 mins ago and just as i was going to sit down on my chair i heard clicking noises maybe 3-5 times before it went away during mid...