Windows 10: Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

Discus and support Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmet Dogan1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?

:)

Ahmet Dogan1, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Keyboard shortcuts in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Terrysutt Win User
    Right click copy/paste missing

Windows 10 Home:Version 22H2 Latest Firefox.I often copy videos on utube and paste into an email to send to variuos people.However for some reason when I right click the mouse,the copy/paste option is no longer there,just a list of 8 other options.Is there a way to get them back?

Terrysutt, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

Windows Explorer Copy and Paste problems

Hi,

The copy/paste problem could be due to Windows Explorer issue or faulty keyboard.

Wewould like to know some information to better isolate the problem:

• Is the issue also happening when trying to copy/paste any Office files, or is it only happening in Windows Explorer?
    • Have you tried other ways like; right-click + Copy, then right-click + Paste?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

1. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting - Similar Threads - Annoying clicking sound

2. Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...: Annoying click or beep when you highlight something to Copy / Paste- whether you use CTRL key combos or Right-click menu options.To my knowledge this has NEVER been solved in any help forum. EVER. Not solvable in Sounds. Not in Windows / change default Windows Scheme to No...
  3. Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finally solved, after decades of frustration- disable annoying sounds when copying and...: Annoying click or beep when you highlight something to Copy / Paste- whether you use CTRL key combos or Right-click menu options.To my knowledge this has NEVER been solved in any help forum. EVER. Not solvable in Sounds. Not in Windows / change default Windows Scheme to No...
  4. Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying clicking sound when copy pasting: Every time I copy and paste there is a clicking sound effect that drives me insane. I literally just bought windows 10 pro cuz somewhere it said it has something to do with my personalization but i still cant fix it. Can someone help me?...
  5. annoying sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying sounds: hi there i had chrome open on my laptop i had to start timer for 1 second and go back to tab and this tab thank you ant let me know if you have any questions about chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sounds/284ccaf5-2848-4435-8cf5-bc672a9d9d26
  6. copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy paste damaging files when pasting into an sd: I had to format the SD card of my phone, so i saved a couple of file in my Surface so that i could later copy them into the formatted SD. Formatting went without a problem, but when i was copying the files back, some did not go through it untouched AKA i cant open a few of...
  7. Right Click/copy produces a sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click/copy produces a sound: Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.628. This has just started after a recent update. I don't remember which one. In Excel, Word, Outlook and others, whenever I right click on a word or entry and then select Copy I get a short 'chirp' that I find annoying. The copying occurs...
  8. Annoying Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying Sound: I have a new HP computer running Windows 10. I hear a chiming sound every few minutes for no apparent reason. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-sound/58d3bce4-cacc-4eb3-92a8-647537533c46
  9. Trouble copy and pasting and clicking on text

Trouble copy and pasting and clicking on text: The problem starts with trouble clicking on the beginning of a text to highlight. Instead of starting where I point my cursor, it tries to highlight an entire word or phrase or sentence. After many attempts, if I do manage to highlight the word or text I want, it often won't...
  10. Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

Cursor flickers when copy pasting.: I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently using a...