Windows 10: Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

Discus and support Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/13ektx9ul2w31.png?width=883&format=png&auto=webp&s=33ace4ddffeba0aa850f2e4c08170b76ee57ca8b Is there any way to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theLegendary_rick, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

/u/theLegendary_rick, Nov 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 1, 2019
  3. canuck_eh Win User
    Change the top border color

how to change the top border colors on my home screen

***Off-topic message was split from the original thread by the moderator. Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

canuck_eh, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

Change the top border color

Hi,

Windows allows users to personalize their desktop depending on what color, background, and image they want to use. Regarding your concern, we’d like to confirm if the
    top border color that you’re pertaining is the color of the
    uppermost part of an application
    . Please see this sample screenshot:

Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications c1ef6f5c-5a2b-4273-9fd9-d83b0316b750.png

Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications 8c401af4-8bc1-4154-8587-cba011451256.png

If so, you can go directly to Settings
    Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications df094e8e-8f8e-4969-bb1d-6fb416023eea.jpg

> Personalization > Colors. Then, select the color that you want and make sure to turn the
    Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center slider on.

Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications 024c4a90-42c1-45fe-a14b-e96546299631.png

We'll wait for your response.

Louie Del, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications

1. Annoying colored border at the top of windows applications - Similar Threads - Annoying colored border

2. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  3. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  4. WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WinUI 3 apps - Why aren't the top borders colored?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kianworld [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13a08oa/winui_3_apps_why_arent_the_top_borders_colored/
  5. Border Colors in iTunes

Border Colors in iTunes: How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings....
  6. top border in ms edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top border in ms edge: as mentioned above, the border thickness is insane on top of the edge webbrowser. also the adressbar is very high. and the bookmarkbar too. is there any way to make this smaller in the hight ? submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments]...
  7. FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW: How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too small. I went to Settings>Personalization> advanced display settings. It shows the specs of my video *resolution, refresh rate...
  8. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  9. How to add color to the window borders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add color to the window borders: Under Windows 10 I don’t know how to add colors to the window borders of applications open, as that makes them easier to spot when I work with several at the same time. Now the frames are all white or grey. Where is the settings dialogue for that? 13525
  10. top border of my windows is only in color one window at a time

in Windows 10 Support
    top border of my windows is only in color one window at a time: Hey guys, for some reason the top border of my windows is only in color one window at a time. it seems that use to all of them had color...what adjustment do I need to go to so they will all be in color? Here is what I mean. 2016-01-22_1119 - Blessed2trade's library 38312