Windows 10: Annoying "Computer Normal" voice.

Discus and support Annoying "Computer Normal" voice. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I turn off the annoying "Computer Normal" voice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by snafu51, Apr 12, 2020.

1. snafu51 Win User

Annoying "Computer Normal" voice.

How do I turn off the annoying "Computer Normal" voice?

:)

snafu51, Apr 12, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Annoying "Computer Normal" voice.

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Annoying "Computer Normal" voice.

1. Annoying "Computer Normal" voice. - Similar Threads - Annoying Computer Normal

2. Annoying pop-up window when voice typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying pop-up window when voice typing: Recently when I start voice typing by clicking win+H an annoying window pops up saying just a moment then it goes away and the small little voice typing box comes on, this is something that started to happen recently and it's really annoying.How do I fix this?...
  3. Annoying pop-up window when voice typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-up window when voice typing: Recently when I start voice typing by clicking win+H an annoying window pops up saying just a moment then it goes away and the small little voice typing box comes on, this is something that started to happen recently and it's really annoying.How do I fix this?...
  4. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  5. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  6. This is very annoying. IM TRYING TO WORK AND USING MY COMPUTER NORMALLY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is very annoying. IM TRYING TO WORK AND USING MY COMPUTER NORMALLY.: Please windows, stop AUTO UPDATING WITH OUT CONSENT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-very-annoying-im-trying-to-work-and-using/59bb3526-2698-4dbb-88a3-59bd51b90d00
  7. This is very annoying. IM TRYING TO WORK AND USING MY COMPUTER NORMALLY.

This is very annoying. IM TRYING TO WORK AND USING MY COMPUTER NORMALLY.: Please windows, stop AUTO UPDATING WITH OUT CONSENT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-very-annoying-im-trying-to-work-and-using/59bb3526-2698-4dbb-88a3-59bd51b90d00
  8. This is very annoying. IM TRYING TO WORK AND USING MY COMPUTER NORMALLY.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...
  10. Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted.: I have already tried the boost function and it didn't work and I really have high hopes on coming here. My voice is lower as I said and very distorted (like at least a one or two octave lower, to the point I sound like a male) It's a pain in a neck to record with and I...