Windows 10: annoying cortona!

Discus and support annoying cortona! in Cortana to solve the problem; cortona popups are so annoying!!! they interrupt my train of thought! how can I delete it? Totally not useful... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by tmchandler, Sep 30, 2019.

1. annoying cortona!

cortona popups are so annoying!!! they interrupt my train of thought! how can I delete it? Totally not useful

:)

tmchandler, Sep 30, 2019

2. lists in cortona not opening

cortona gives me a message after I ask to open my lists try again later how do I reset the app

MargeProfeta, Sep 30, 2019
  3. JackPlatt Win User
    Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

annoying cortona! ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, Sep 30, 2019
  4. annoying cortona!

strange behaviour of cortona

i couldn't be able to open cortona, microsoft edge, store and notification icons on task bar suddenly please suggest me how to sort it out as soon as possible

gududuruabhilasha, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

annoying cortona!

1. annoying cortona! - Similar Threads - annoying cortona

2. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  3. Why windows always update in background that's is annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows always update in background that's is annoying: Please Microsoft make notif when update windows That's is annoying if you always do in background My ping is jumping bro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-always-update-in-background-thats-is/a5a2df3b-9a7d-470d-b169-4c68fa261e9e
  4. Annoying Microsoft popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  5. Annoying Microsoft popup

Annoying Microsoft popup: When I click to open an email in Outlook I have popup "When you sign in, we use your account to sign you in to other Microsoft apps and services," with options to "Continue" or "Don't sign in." I click "Don't sign in", as I use different Microsoft accounts for different...
  6. How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Turn Off Touchpad in Windows 10. I find it annoying!!: Can someone help me. How do I Turn Off the touchpad in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-touchpad-in-windows-10-i-find-it/73cc0900-1bcc-481a-8d52-e7b657ee615d
  7. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....
  8. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...: I really need help on this i have no clue how to fix it all I know is its a .dll file and it doesn't effect one game i have so its appreciated if someone could help me....
  9. So i have been trying everything and i couldnt fix DEVRTL.dll its so annoying, windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524